As we countdown to the festive period, many will be planning their way to Chinatown.
Be it to do some last-minute stocking up of CNY goodies…
…or to take part in the countdown party…
…the crowd will be inevitable for sure.
To get ready for the countdown on Thursday (15 Feb), several roads and lanes are already closed starting from yesterday (13 Feb) and will continue till Friday (16 Feb).
If you’re driving on these days, please take note!
Affected roads include New Bridge Road, Eu Tong Sen Street, Temple Street, Smith Street and South Bridge Road.
Their respective period of closure is shown in the table below:
In addition, Mosque Street will be converted into a two-way road from 5 pm on Thursday (15 Feb) to 3 am the next day (16 Feb).
Access will only be granted to police emergency vehicles during the road closures.
Auxiliary police officers will be deployed to assist and direct motorists.
If you’re parking near these closed roads, please do so wisely as parking restrictions will be strictly enforced.
Wouldn’t want your car to get towed away just before CNY eh?
On the other hand, if you’re taking public transport, here are the details of the extended operating hours.
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- SBS & SMRT to Extend Operating Hours on Eve of CNY. Here’s What You Should Know
- There’s a Mandarin Orange Muffin in McCafe Coz #CNY
- Show This Video to People Who’re Glued to Their Phone During CNY Reunion Dinner
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured Image: The New Paper
Latest posts by Jia Hui (see all)
- Large Hole Mysteriously Appeared in HDB; The Wall is 50cm Thick - February 17, 2018
- Private Uni Grads Earn 28% Less Than Public Uni Grads with Average Difference of $775 - February 17, 2018
- If You Hear a Siren or Your Phone Has a Notification Today at 6:20pm, Don’t Worry. - February 15, 2018