How would you react if you’ve spent almost $8 on a Starbucks drink and a newspaper when a flood occurred right in front of you?
You’ll most likely run like hell
But not this uncle.
An image of him has gone viral after he calmly remained seated in the café, coolly reading his newspaper with a drink when most people have left
And as you would have expected, netizens began to Photoshop the most ridiculous things, because why not?
There were also other images that showed the extent of the flood.
And then, here comes a new challenger.
Uncle, you just became the next pork bun auntie!
Featured Image: Facebook (毛記電視)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Guide Dog in MRT Goes Viral for All the Right Reasons
- Found: The Most Adorable Carousell buyer in The World
- She’s a Maths Teacher Who Went to M’sia, But The Truth Might Be Disappointing
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- Mycoprotein: The Ingredient to Make Meat-free Meals Tastes Like Meat - November 16, 2017
- Ah Boys to Men 4 Review: Great for NSmen But the Number of Ads is an Overkill - November 12, 2017
- How bus rides in Singapore used to be like during the 1990s - November 9, 2017