I’m just saying; if I ever see moving maggots in my fish I won’t just puke. I will cry as well.
Basically, a gross video started circulating online, and it got so viral even Stomp latched onto it and uploaded it onto their site.
While details were unclear – where it was from, when it happened – there was a rumour that it had originated from a Nasi Lemak stall in Changi Village.
But first, you got to see the video for yourself.
Disclaimer: we are not responsible for any nausea or disgust you will undoubtedly feel after watching.
(If you listen closely to the background voices in the clip, you can hear someone saying that the fish was part of a Nasi Lemak meal from Changi Village. That’s how the rumours started.)
Anyway, aside from grossing people out, the video has also triggered some indignant responses.
As well as some cynical comments…
They make really good points though; what kind of maggots can survive the frying pan and still wriggle so much?
This might be a set-up.
What about you? What do you think?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Here are some other things happening in Singapore:
- This Video on Steven Lim vs Sylvester Sim is the Best Video This Week
- Seems Like Song Joong Ki’s Arrival is as Popular as NDP
- NDP 2017 is Made Viral By These Two Kids Who Flipped the Bird on Live TV
Feature Image: stomp.straitstimes.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- This S’porean Went From Factory Worker To Making $40K/Day As A Photographer - August 22, 2017
- Now, S’poreans Don’t Have To Queue Up To Chop Passport At Thailand’s Suvarnabhumi Airport - August 22, 2017
- BuzzFeed Just Listed 34 Best Foods In The World, & No. 9 Belongs To S’pore. Sort of. - August 22, 2017