Well, if you actually bothered to click on this article, that must mean that you are someone who will go 拜太岁（Bai Tai Sui) this coming lunar new year.
(That means I won’t have to explain what this is all about, whew)
Anyway, as always, do take all these info with a pinch of salt! We’re no masters in the ways of the zodiac, so we can’t guarantee the accuracy of the info!
So without further ado, let’s get into the specifics and why you need to go Bai Tai Sui!
Yeap, who says that the dragon zodiac will always be the best? All 12 are equal, I tell ya.
For those born in the year of the dragon, be prepared to face a challenging year.
- Financially, you will be making losses and will be facing difficulties at work
- However, do not quit your job because of that as it’ll be hard to find a new job
- For those planning to start a career, make sure you’re ready before venturing out
- Communication is key if you’re in a relationship. Control your temper and avoid getting into senseless arguments with your significant other
- Stay healthy and work out often
- Avoid drinking too much alcohol as this may lead to unwanted altercations
In other words, be prepared to offer up a prayer at the temple!
For those of you born in the year of the ox, take note of the following:
- Your personal relations may take a turn for the worse
- Keep your heads down to avoid bringing trouble onto oneself
- Settle all monetary issues to avoid falling into debt
- Be careful when you’re exercising or driving
While all these issues may not seem like much, do remember to go Bai Tai Sui if you’re a believer! After all, we would all love to have a smooth sailing year, right?
And, for you Roosters:
- Despite improving careers, do pay attention to the potential problems that follow
- People will speak behind your back so be wary of things happening around you
- Pay attention to interpersonal relationships and workplace relations for an easier time at work
- Believe in yourself when you’re not inside your comfort zone. Things will get better
- Remember only to take what that’s yours
- Take good care of your body, as you’re prone to falling sick in 2018
And now, for y’all goat babies out there:
- 2018 is a bad year for those born in the year of the goat
- Your wealth, health, career and relationships will all be compromised
- Just make sure to work earnestly and avoid all high-risk investments
- However, you will also meet your benefactors in 2018
- You will tend to be emotionally unstable, possibly causing a breakup!
Well, I left the obvious for the last. Everyone knows that you have to Bai Tai Sui during the year of your zodiac! (Umm, you do know that, right?)
- 2018 will be a year filled with ups and downs for you
- You can plan for your wedding/child in 2018. This will help improve your overall luck.
- A lot of opportunities will present themselves during work
- Work earnestly and you shall be duly rewarded
- Pay attention to the people around you and try not to offend your colleagues
- 2018 is not a good year for your public relations
- Try your best to get along with everyone
And there you go! All 5 zodiacs that have to go Bai Tai Sui this year! If you’re a believer, do spread the word and inform your fellow believers about this!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up to 50% Off in myCK’s Chinese New Year Sale! (Till 22 Feb)
- 3 Reasons Why New Year’s Resolutions Always Go Down The Drain
- Ultimate Guide to Setting A New Year’s Resolution & Sticking To It
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: master-miaoda.com
Latest posts by Yiin Jiunn (see all)
- Banning Boiling Live Lobster Saga: Here’s Why This Has Been in Your Newsfeed - January 17, 2018
- The Latest Challenge Trend is Eating Detergent & 40 People Have Been Poisoned - January 17, 2018
- Don’t say Bojio: Flaming Hokkaido Beef Bowl at 50% Off (Til 14 Feb) - January 17, 2018