Bali is a paradise perfect for a romantic wedding–with its beautiful beaches, stunning rice paddies, and lovely villas at reasonable prices. Given this, hosting a wedding in Bali is a popular idea, especially if the couple is willing to go the extra mile and prepare everything overseas: ceremony, reception, and party. Our tip? Research everything thoroughly before making a decision. With that said, here are the loveliest resorts and hotels in Bali you should add to your radar of wedding venues!
1. Banyan Tree Ungasan
This hotel is 70 meters above sea level, on the southern tip of Bali. It’s surrounded by white sand beaches, modern interior, and is near the famous Uluwatu Temple. It’s perfect for a laidback yet elegant wedding where everyone can enjoy each other’s company.
- Price: $819/night at Booking.com
- Maximum capacity: 40 guests
- Location: Banyan Tree Ungasan, Jl Melasti, Banjar Kelod, Ungasan
2. Ayana Resort & Spa
The Ayana Villa and Tresna Chapel found within the Ayana Resort & Spa grounds are both stunning locations for a wedding venue. The villa gives a panoramic view while the chapel is a pointed dome structure, both work well together and provide a view that’s unforgettable. The Ayana itself has a roster of wedding locations, so you should definitely check it out.
- Price: $1219/night at Booking.com
- Maximum capacity: 200 guests at AYANA Villa, 80 guests at Tresna Chapel
- Location: Jl Karang Mas Sejahtera, Jimbaran
3. Sheraton Bali Kuta
The Sheraton has a lush courtyard, a Bene rooftop, a Presidential Suite patio, and an elegant 700 sqm Sahid Ballroom ready to host weddings. They have different wedding packages that suite couples who want to experiment with floral and romantic themes.
- Price: $199/night at Booking.com
- Maximum capacity: 30 guests in the Presidential Suite, 400 guests in Sahid Ballroom
- Location: Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Jalan Pantai Kuta, Kuta
Anantara is a venue in Seminyak, Bali with rooms made up of local wood and classy glasswork. You can choose to either have a beach wedding or a wedding view on their penthouse. If you have an intimate wedding, this is a venue you should consider.
- Price: $856/night at Booking.com
- Maximum capacity: 30 guests
- Location: Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort, Jl Abimanyu (Dhyana Pura), Seminyak
5. Four Seasons Resort
This is another venue perfect for a small guest list. It has a garden area you can spruce up for different themes from island to rustic and even to an all-white. You’ll enjoy a wedding a stunning view of the Indian Ocean and the sunset.
- Price: $915/night at Booking.com
- Maximum capacity: 40 guests
- Location: Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran
6. Conrad Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua is a favorite amongst Bali locals and tourist alike, so it’s a no-brainer to look at this island for beach wedding venues. The Conrad, in particular, holds 60 up to 300 guests and has a spectrum of luxurious interiors, food, and scenery to offer.
- Price: $179/night at Booking.com
- Maximum capacity: Infinity chapel 60 guests, ballroom 300 guests
- Location: Jalan Pratama 168, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
7. The St. Regis Bali Resort
This is another venue you can add to your Nusa Dua wedding venue hunt. Claimed as Bali’s finest, they have indoor and outdoor venues you can customize according to the theme you have in mind. We personally think this one has the best view of the sunset!
- Price: $732/night at Booking.com
- Maximum capacity: 80 guests
- Location: Kawasan Pariwisata, Nusa Dua, Lot 6, Po Box 44, Nusa Dua
8. Maya Ubud Resort and Spa
Maya is located in a secluded location smack in the middle of a natural environment in Ubud. The venue is the epitome of a modern paradise. If you want a lush unforgettable wedding, this is your pick.
- Price: $303/night at Booking.com
- Maximum capacity: 80 guests
- Location: Jalan Gunung Sari, Peliatan, Ubud
9. Hilton Bali Resort Nusa Dua
The Hilton has been known for their classic, Western approach but this one in Bali stands out for its island touch. The hotel hosts up to 200 guests. If you pick this venue, you’ll surely have a classic and romantic wedding.
- Price: $136/night at Booking.com
- Maximum capacity: 200 Guests
- Location: Jl. Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, PO BOX 18, Nusa Dua
10. The Mulia
This is the only venue in the list that fits more than a thousand guests, thus this will be a perfect wedding if you plan to invite a large group of guests. The Mulia will make you feel like you have the whole island for yourself. Everything here breathes luxury, right from the lobby to the swimming pool area. It’s one of those venues that will be remembered forever–both by you and your guests!
- Price: $611/night at Expedia
- Maximum capacity: 1500 Guests
- Location: Jalan Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, Kawasan Sawangan, Nusa Dua
The ideal venue for a wedding in Bali
Whether you end up getting these venues or not, remember that the real purpose of a wedding is to celebrate love. Make sure you have that mind when you’re choosing your venue. Also, don’t forget that the venue should be able to provide you with only the best food, rooms, and a nice set-up!
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
Featured Image: bali.anantara.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Mandarin Orchard S’pore Food Poisoning’s Reasons Revealed: There Were Serious Hygiene Lapses Like Uncleaned Vomit & Feaces Bacteria
- Despite Amos Yee’s ‘Weird’ Habits in the US, His Mother Still Defended Him
- There’s a New Super High-SES Starbucks in Tampines (Kiasu Town) with Super High-SES Coffee, Too
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee