We Singaporeans are lovers of flavorful and colorful cuisines, which is probably why Thai dishes are so popular here in Singapore. From your street favorites to classy and elegant restaurants, Thai dishes are served in so many creative ways that it might be hard for anyone to choose where to eat. If you’re looking to tickle your taste buds – whether it’s for a birthday or a simple meal – take your pick and head over to any of these Thai restaurants. From Thai classics to modern spins on Thai dishes, these restaurants can serve up some of the most spectacular and irresistible dishes for you to enjoy. We’re sure you won’t regret it!
1. Ah Loy Thai Restaurant
Ah Loy Thai may look nondescript to any newcomer, but patrons of this restaurant know better than to judge a food place by its price point and menu. Ah Loy Thai has a pretty short menu – all of their food listings can fit on to one page – but don’t let this fool you: they favor quality over quantity and it shows. Make sure to try their Butter Calamari which everyone has been raving about, and then go for their Pandan Chicken and Tom Yum.
- Location: Tanqueelan Suites, 9 Tan Quee Lan Street, 188098
- Operating hours: 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm (Tue-Sun), Closed on Mondays
- Price range: Starts at SG $10
2. Jai Thai Restaurant
Jai Thai is where you go when you want a wide array of options. And when we say “wide array,” we mean “wide array.” Jai Thai’s menu goes above and beyond your ordinary menu, filled with 100 different dishes for you to choose from. Don’t worry about the penny-pinching either – the food here isn’t just great, it’s affordable too, and you can get a vegetarian option if you prefer. Try out their Thai Penang Curry and their Beef Noodle Set for a filling meal.
- Location: 205 East Coast Road, Singapore 428904
- Operating hours: 11:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Price range: Starts at SG $12
3. Joe’s Kitchen
Fans of finger food will find relief and delight at Joe’s Kitchen. This restaurant takes the best of Thai food and spins it to suit local tastes – so if you’re not really a fan of spicy food, Joe’s Kitchen can still help you enjoy a Thai dish or two. They have an extensive menu too which covers anything you might be able to think of – veggies, crabs, prawns, beef, chicken, salads, pork, desserts, and more. Make sure to try out their Stuffed Chicken Wings – they have a special way of cooking it, and we’ll surely come back for more of it.
- Location: Blk 125 Bukit Merah Lane 1 #01-182 Singapore 150182
- Operating hours: Daily 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm (Closed on Thursdays)
- Price range: Starts at SG $9
4. Diandin Leluk Thai
Diandin Leluk Thai doesn’t only boast of some of the most mouth-watering Thai dishes known to man: they also bear the privilege of boasting about their ambiance and quirky, Thai-street vibe. In general, the Golden Mile Complex makes any patron feel like they’re on the streets of Thailand, sampling the best they have to offer, but Diandin Leluk Thai is sure to catch your eye.
- Location: #01-67/68/69 Golden Mile Complex, 5001 Beach Road, 199588
- Operating hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Price range: Starts at SG $16
5. Nakhon Kitchen
Those looking for some sort of adrenaline rush would find their fill at Nakhon Kitchen. They pride themselves on serving great food at great speeds, all at great prices too. Their dishes start at SG $6, and they can already pretty much make for a filling meal, but if you want to maximize your lunch or dinner at Nakhon, go for more. We suggest going for their bowl of Tom Yam Soup – only a few are brave enough to sample this extremely hot and spicy dish.
- Location: #01-341 Kovan City, 212 Hougang Street 21, 530212
- Operating hours: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Price range: Starts at SG $6
6. Korat Thai Cafe
Have a late night to spare? Pay a visit to Korat Thai Cafe, where you can spend a nice, quiet evening chilling out with your friends (or with yourself) while enjoying your favorite Thai fanfare. Korat Thai’s quiet spot isn’t all that there’s to be excited about, though: this cafe is stocked with heaping portions of affordable seafood and mouth-watering Tom Yum soup.
- Location: #03-28 Orchard Towers, 400 Orchard Road, 238875
- Operating hours: 6:00 pm – 3:00 am
- Price range: Starts at SG $12
7. Suanthai Restaurant
Excellence and top-notch quality are the things that Suanthai Restaurant is known for. They don’t want to just give you a Thai dish to satisfy your cravings – they want to make sure you’re leaving with the best selection of Thai favorites cooked in the best way possible. Make sure to try their signature dishes, like the Gaeng Keo Wan Gai (their own take on Thai green curry) and Pla neung Manao, a dish with steamed fish, lime and chili sauce.
- Location: 101 Killiney Road, 239544
- Operating hours: 11:30 am – 2:30 pm, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Price range: Starts at SG $22
8. Nara Thai
Celebrating a birthday or important milestone? Or maybe you’re just going on a date? Nara Thai is high up on our recommended list of Thai restaurants to go to when you want something a bit more fancy while still enjoying a scrumptious dish or two. Try out their deep-fried pork neck and stir-fried soft shell crab served in yellow curry.
- Location: #B3-21 ION Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn, 238801
- Operating hours: 11:30 am – 10:00 pm
- Price range: Starts at SG $29
9. Nana Thai
Nana Thai is known for quite a few things, but what we love about this humble restaurant is exactly that: it’s a nondescript restaurant that serves more than just a few bites of delicious Thai dishes. We’d even say the best – or one of the best – Pad Thai is right here, and you definitely have to get yourself a plate of it before it runs out!
- Location: #01-51/52/66C Golden Mile Complex, 5001 Beach Road,199588
- Operating hours: 11:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Price range: Starts at SG $15
10. Tamarind Hill
Tamarind Hill is not a popular and well-coveted Thai Restaurant for no reason – after all, it’s been known to serve some pretty famous personalities like Bill Clinton. It’s most known for its relaxed and resort-esque vibe, what with its Asian-inspired interiors and mouth-watering take on Thai seafood dishes. Aside from the atmosphere, Tamarind Hill is also known for stellar Thai dishes, what with Thai-Canadian chef Thiti Thammarat at the helm of the restaurant.
- Location: 30 Labrador Villa Road, 119189
- Operating hours: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Price range: Starts at SG $68
11. Patara Fine Thai Cuisine
Formal parties and exquisite dinners are two things that Patara Fine Thai Cuisine excel at. With classy interiors and an equally classy atmosphere, it’s hard to deny that eating your Thai favorites at Patara is a treat. They put Thai twists to otherwise ordinary dishes, like turning your regular rack of ribs into a lemon-grass delicacy with spicy green papaya salad.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
- Location: #03-14 TANGLIN MALL, 163 TANGLIN ROAD, 247933
- Operating hours: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Price range: Starts at SG $57
12. Thanying Restaurant
The Thai are known to revere their royalty, and we have a hunch that part of the reason why is the food. Thanying Restaurant shows you just how charming and delicious Royal Thai cuisine is, as serving up authentic dishes for this menu is right up their alley. Splurge a little at Thanying – we promise, you won’t be disappointed.
- Location: 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Level 2 Amara Singapore, Singapore 088539
- Operating hours: 11:30 – 10:00 PM
- Price range: Starts at SG $51
13. Thai Tantric Restaurant
A visit at Thai Tantric might raise some eyebrows for you if you’re a newcomer, but we guarantee you’d be leaving with a smile on your face and a full tummy.
- Location: 400 Orchard Road, #03-44 Orchard Towers, Singapore 238875
- Operating hours: Lunch: 11.00 am to 3 pm (daily), Dinner 6:30 pm – 11 pm (daily)
- Price range: SG $15
14. Aroy Dee Thai Kitchen
No frills, no fuss – Aroy Dee is where you go when you’re sporting a late-night craving for Thai food. It’s open until 6am every day, so if you’ve been curious about what it might be like to wake up to the sunrise with a plate full of Thai favorites – all served at the lowest prices – this is where you go.
- Location: 262 Middle Road, Elias Building, Singapore
- Operating hours: 11:30am – 06:00am
- Price range: Starts at SG $15
15. Sawadee Thai Cuisine
Sawadee Thai Cuisine is far from being a stranger to delighting the Singaporean’s taste buds with the very best food Thailand has to offer. They’re an expert in bringing out the taste that makes Thai dishes uniquely special, from their medley of sweet, spicy and sour dishes like the Thai Otah to their charming and sweet desserts like Mango Sticky Rice.
- Location: 9 Tan Quee Lan Street, TQL Suites, #01-01, Singapore
- Operating hours: 11:00 am – 2:30 pm, 6:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Price range: Starts at SG $12
Thai feast for any occasion
From budget to high-end, there’s a Thai restaurant for everybody, no matter the occasion. Your favorite and must-try Thai dishes are within arms’ reach with these restaurants – just choose any, and you’re good to go!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- BTS Fan Came 'Half-Naked' While Stalking Idol to Gain Attention
- Husband Didn’t Reveal Phone Password to Wife So Wife Set Him on Fire
- Girl Refused To Go On Second Date with Guy Cuz He Never Paid For Her Lobster Meal
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee