In this fast-paced world we live in, we rarely have time to enjoy a good scary tale like back in the old days. Plus, people nowadays don’t really have long attention spans or are too busy to enjoy a good old scary story. So, we decided to compile a bunch of horror stories with only 2 sentences for people who don’t have time to read a full tale. Warning: Don’t read this at night or you might end sleeping with the lights on!
1) I was alone in my house when I was awakened by a noise and reached for my flashlight. It was handed to me.
2) After working a long day, I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I don’t know what is scarier, seeing my dead girlfriend or stillborn child or knowing that someone broke into my house to place them here.
3) I came into the room to tuck my daughter in but she tells me “Daddy, there is a monster in my closet “. To assure her, I opened the closet and saw my daughter whispering “ Daddy, there’s a monster in my bed”.
4) It sat on my shelf, with thoughtless porcelain eyes and the prettiest pink doll dress I could find. Why did she have to be born still?
5) They delivered the mannequins in bubble wrap. From the main room I begin to hear popping.
6) My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help
7) My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.
8) You hear your mom calling you into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs, your mom pulled you into the room, saying “Don’t go down there honey, I heard it too.”
9) “I can’t sleep” she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.
10) Being the first to respond to a fatal car accident is always the most traumatic thing I see as a police officer. But today, when the crushed body of the little dead child boy strapped in his car seat opened his eyes and giggled at me when I tried to peel him out of the wreckage, I immediately knew that today would be my last day on the force.
11) She wondered why she was casting two shadows. Afterall, there was only a single lightbulb
12) There’s nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it is 1 a.m. and you are home alone.
13) I woke up to hear knocking on glass. Af first, it thought it was the window until the sound came from the mirror.
14) My reflection blinked at me. And smiled.
15) The last thing I saw was my alarm clock showing 12:07 am before she pushed her long rotting nails into my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I woke up, relieved that it was only a dream, but when my alarm clock read 12:06, the closet door creaked open.
16) My sister says Mommy killed her. But my mommy says I do not have a sister.
17) As I tucked my daughter in, she said “Goodbye Dad”. I explained to her that at night, we say goodnight, not goodbye, but she replied “Not tonight Daddy; Tonight, its goodbye”.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
Goody Feed YouTube Channel
A 34YO "old-virgin" S'porean was desperately looking for a boyfriend and surprisingly, she really found one online. But the intentions of the man will make you cry. Prepare tissue paper to watch this video based on real events:
Latest & Popular Articles You Must Not Miss:
Our Most Popular Videos You Must Not Miss: