Last Updated on 2016-05-19 , 1:53 pm
Now that some of us have graduated and are about to take on the working world, we are overwhelmed by the various job sites and the ever-growing job listings. Fear not, take a look at these two upcoming portals and hopefully, you will land yourself a deserving job soon!
Jobbatical- made up of “job” and “sabbatical”. It means a professional career break where people use their skills and knowhow to work on an exciting project in a new team in a new environment. It is also one of the most exciting job portals you’d encounter. With hundreds of job listings, Jobbaticalis a rising jobs portal with the specific aim of helping jobseekers find jobs and exploring the world at the same time. There are jobs listed in various countries like Estonia, France, India and South America. And do you know what this means? If you’ve ever desired to work in another country, here’s your chance. Go grab it!
Stroff aims to be your one stop site for all things job related. It enlarges your professional networks, connects you professionally with industry leaders, professionals, companies, recruiters and employers. Simply indicate your job preferences and let the database do the matching for you. Or you could manually explore their job listings. This portal also makes it easier for students who are specifically looking for internships. No more wasting time pouring through unrelated job listings!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia