Last Updated on 2017-06-22 , 10:54 am
Singapore is fair; really. Just take a look at this video by Maxon Goh. The convoy was for a charity event, and it sure screamed “give money to charity!”
I especially like it that it occurred in Punggol and not in some remote part of Orchard Road.
But in the midst of this, there carries a subtle, powerful message: it doesn’t matter what car you drive, as long as you’re in Singapore, you will be treated fairly. Just look at 0:30 and spot the odd one out. Way to go, Nissan.
The last time I was stuck in-between many 5-tonners, I was so stressful that I just remained in the lane and went 50 kmh with them.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Worker’s Party just agree with PAP on something, but there’s another reason why they did that. Watch this to the end and you’ll understand:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant