The news of the Malaysian Ringgit dropping to an all-time low against the Singapore Dollar has many Singaporeans scrambling to exchange their Singapore Dollars for Malaysian Ringgit; so much so that news of money changers running out of Malaysian Ringgit has made the news.
Whether you are in it for speculation or going on a trip to Malaysia, this article is written just for you. In here, we have listed the 5 best places for money changers that you should visit in Singapore to get the best exchange rates available.
Located just beside the exit of Raffles MRT station, the money changers located in this building offers good rates for their currency exchange.
People Park’s Complex
Located in the heart of Chinatown, this building has a few money changers which you can compare against before changing for your MYR.
CK departmental store
Another money changer located in Chinatown is inside CK departmental store – level one – and has been said to offer good exchange rates for MYR.
There are a number of money changers in Mustafa but the more well-known money changer is Mustafa Foreign Exchange which operates around the clock.
Located in the eastern part of Singapore, the money changers located on the first level are known to provide the best rates for MYR.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- The Complete Guide to Buying Furniture from Taobao at a Crazily Low Price
- This Hidden Gem in Katong S’pore Serves Fresh Cold Beer from the Barrel
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- Everything About the Mahathir’s Resignation Explained in Simple Terms That a 5YO Can Understand
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About