The news of the Malaysian Ringgit dropping to an all-time low against the Singapore Dollar has many Singaporeans scrambling to exchange their Singapore Dollars for Malaysian Ringgit; so much so that news of money changers running out of Malaysian Ringgit has made the news.
Whether you are in it for speculation or going on a trip to Malaysia, this article is written just for you. In here, we have listed the 5 best places for money changers that you should visit in Singapore to get the best exchange rates available.
Located just beside the exit of Raffles MRT station, the money changers located in this building offers good rates for their currency exchange.
People Park’s Complex
Located in the heart of Chinatown, this building has a few money changers which you can compare against before changing for your MYR.
CK departmental store
Another money changer located in Chinatown is inside CK departmental store – level one – and has been said to offer good exchange rates for MYR.
There are a number of money changers in Mustafa but the more well-known money changer is Mustafa Foreign Exchange which operates around the clock.
Located in the eastern part of Singapore, the money changers located on the first level are known to provide the best rates for MYR.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- The Complete Guide to Buying Furniture from Taobao at a Crazily Low Price
- This Hidden Gem in Katong S’pore Serves Fresh Cold Beer from the Barrel
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Baby Drinks 1.5 Litres Of Coffee Every Day As Parents Can‘t Afford Milk
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King’s Bulgogi Chicken Review: More like Bugouji (不够鸡)
- Woman Suffered Terrible Rash On Body After Three Months of Working Late
- 25YO Man Avoids Peeing After Night of Heavy Drinking; Wakes Up With Ruptured Bladder
- M’sian Who Drank at Least 2 Soft Drinks Every Day Almost Loses Arm
- The Number of Times A Person Has To Poop A Day Based On Statistics