With the hot and humid weather that we are now experiencing in Singapore, we will definitely perspire whether on the way to work, leaving the office for lunch at the nearby food center or having a quick smoke outside the building.
Perfumes are a great way for us to ensure that no matter where we go and how much we perspire, we will not be getting dirty looks for emitting odors not fit for the general public.
Not everyone can afford, or wants to spend so much on perfumes that are available in departmental stores and are selling at a hundred dollars and more per bottle.
Read on to find the 5 cheapest places to get your perfume where you can get what you want at the lowest price possible.
A 24 hour shopping mall located in Little India has been said to sell perfumes at a lower price compared to departmental stores;
Dollars and Scents
carry a wide range of fragrances for both men and women and have promotions all year round. You can visit their face book page for updated information about their promotions and outlets in Singapore.
Beauty French Enterprises
They specialise in products like skincare, perfumes and cosmetic accessories. They carry a wide range of perfumes at reasonable prices. They can be found at Lucky Plaza.
The largest homegrown hair and beauty retail chain in Singapore. Outlets can be found all around Singapore their prices are reasonable. Subscribe to their free newsletter on their website to keep up-to-date with their events and promotions.
City Cosmetic and Fragrances
Located in City Plaza, they carry a wide range of perfumes at reasonable prices.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About