The nightlife in Singapore has always been very ‘lit’. This comes as no surprise with Singapore’s large youth population. Coupled with the hectic pace of life in Singapore means that young people tend to be more stressed and need to let their hair down sometimes.
Clubs are just fun places to let your hair down and party until the dawn in an exciting environment. It’s also great for catching up on performances by Internationational DJs. Thus, here are some of the best clubs in Singapore you’d definitely want to hit up this weekend night.
Zouk is one of the oldest modern clubs in Singapore. It opened its doors 20 years ago and until today; both the young and young at heart still flock here for a good time. Located just a stone’s throw away from Clarke Quay. The club’s cover charges are S$30 for men and S$25 for the ladies and come along with a complimentary drink. Zouk is divided into several areas, with each area playing a different genre of music that patrons can choose areas according to their musical preferences.
- Address: 3C River Valley Road, The Cannery, Singapore 179022
- Opening hours: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 9pm -4am
- Cover Charge: S$30 for Men. S$25 for Ladies. *Inclusive of 2 house drinks.
Similarly, Attica is also one of the mainstays in Singapore’s clubbing scene. They’ve been open for business since 2004 and have never looked back since. It has recently undergone a facelift and has attracted many prominent DJs. In fact, many of the who’s who in Singapore head here to mingle and raise their best visibility. The best part, they’re actually open every day!
- Address: 3A River Valley Road, #01- 03 Clarke Quay, Singapore 179020
- Opening hours: Wednesday to Saturday: 10.30pm to 4am, Sunday to Tuesday: 5.30pm to 11pm
- Cover Charge: – Wednesday (Ladies night): Free for ladies (includes one complimentary drink and a special weekly dessert); S$30 for men (inclusive of two drinks) – Friday & Saturday: S$30 (inclusive of two drinks)
Canvas is one club that’s pretty unique. It’s very different from the other clubs in that it fuses art-themed events with music. This means that there are street art features, fashion shows, photography expos and indie film screenings happening together with the dance music and mingling.
- Address: 20 Upper Circular Road, The Riverwalk, #B1-01/06, Singapore 058416
- Opening hours: Tuesdays to Saturdays, 9pm to 4am. Closed on Sunday and Monday
- Cover Charge: $S20 – $30 (include a free drink)
Headquarters by The Council
Headquarters is a very casual and relaxed club where you come purely to enjoy the music and dance. It was formed by a group of DJs who play minimal house and techno sounds. The crowd here is pretty down to earth, and nobody comes here to be socially visible or just purely to enjoy the sounds.
- Address: 66 Boat Quay, Singapore 049854
- Opening hours: Wednesday to Friday: 6pm to 3am. Saturday: 10pm to 4am.
- Cover Charge: Free on Wednesdays to Tuesdays. Purchase a drink at $15 for entry on the weekends.
Altimate is located on the 61st floor of Raffles Place, this means you get to view most of Singapore from the top when you hang out here. The club has branded itself as a luxury clubbing destination, with premium liquor being served and only the best International and local DJs playing your favourite dance tunes.
- Address: 1 Raffles Place, Singapore 048616
- Opening hours: Friday and Saturday, 10pm to 4am
- Cover Charge: $30 for Men and Ladies
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee