Last Updated on 2016-07-04 , 12:42 pm
Nowadays, good (or bad) songs no longer need a million-dollar marketing campaign as long as they’re viral: just ask PSY (Gangnam Style) and Ylvis (What does the Fox Say). Long before YouTube created millionaires, there were also songs that deserved the same amount of attention. If they had been uploaded now instead of 1990s or early 2000s, they’ll share the spot with PSY. Have you heard of them before?
I’m telling you, this song kicks ass. Every 80s kid know the move. Gangnam Style is nothing compared to 对你爱,爱, 爱不完! Arh, thinking of that song makes me stand up and do the dance immediately.
Para Para Sakura
This is the closest thing to Gangnam Style: we understand no shit but we just dance shit. You’re only socially accepted if you can do da move, man.
This song is about a guy who is thirsty, and he wants a bottle of mineral water from me. So he shouts my name, “凯华, 给我一杯矿泉水!”I’m correct, right?
If there is one evergreen ballad, this could be one of them. I mean, just look at the MV. It’s just like Fifty Shades of Grey—the Asian version.
If you ever hear this song in a KTV room, please come in and say hello. You’ll most likely meet me, for I think Kbox / Party World / Teo Heng has got this song solely for me.
Worker’s Party just agree with PAP on something, but there’s another reason why they did that. Watch this to the end and you’ll understand:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant