Last Updated on 2016-05-19 , 1:42 pm
Ouch. This must be really hard. Especially if you take a longer time to get over things in general. But please, don’t think that by doing the below mentioned, its going to get any easier.
1. Get into another relationship just for a show
This never works. Getting into another relationship just because your ex has moved on is a BIG no no. Not are you not ready for another relationship because you still need time to get over your ex, you are going to hurt this new person. And that’s really selfish of you.
If you guys have made it clear not to be friends after the breakup, stick to that decision. They don’t want to get back together. They don’t want to talk to you. In fact, they may have deleted your contact info from their cell the second you left each other. So, stop. Just stop. Calling isn’t going to get them back.
3. Keep Hooking Up
If you’re still sleeping with your ex despite him moving on, shame on both of you. And if you think that you can sleep away the pain of seeing your ex have a new person in their life by having sex with strangers, it aint going to happen. You’re just going to be in a mess.
4. Reach Out
This is similar to #2 but instead of you just wanting to talk, you want to find some kind of closure. Bad idea, especially now that your ex has someone new in their life. You should have done this right after the relationship ended, not when there is someone new. The only exception is when you absolutely feel that your life cannot go on, then you may choose to do this. But make sure you are sincere and not just hoping to screw your ex’s new life up.
5. Facebook Stalk
Just because you’re friends on Facebook does not mean you should stalk them like your life depends on it. In fact, if you should adjust your settings so they dont continuously pop up on your news feed.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia