Ever wondered about how Koreans celebrities have flawlessly beautiful skin. They always have a clean and bright looking face every time we see them on television.
If you are curious of how they have that beautiful looks, wonder no more because here are 8 Korean Beauty Secrets that you should try:
Always start the day by drinking a glass of water and splashing the face with cold water for about a couple of minutes. Keeping the body hydrate could help your skin glowing and moist. The most important diet for them are fruits and vegetables, those foods contains plenty of good things like vitamins and fibers.
Cleansing, Toning & Moisturizing Routine:
- Cleansing: “Koreans think caring about their skin and complexion as the ultimate investment. It is not just financial investment but they spend equal amount of time in caring about their skin, basically they take their skincare regime really seriously! You must be following the cleansing and moisturizing regime every night before going to bed, but still you are missing out on some important steps that can help you to get spotless beautiful skin.”Koreans use a double cleansing method. The first is cleaning the applied makeup with makeup remover. The second step is applying cleansing oil to remove any bacteria or other skin impurities.Speaking of cleaning the skin, one important thing to do is exfoliating. “The easiest way to get a smooth skin is to remove the layer of dead skin cells.” Exfoliating is something that you do not do every day, it is enough to do two times a week, and do not forget to scrub your lips too. You should exfoliate your lips to have a clear bright natural pink color.
- Toning: Face toner has plenty of benefits and here’s why you need to consider to use it just in case you haven’t; facial toners shrink your pores so it adds a layer of protection to your skin and reducing the odds of the unwanted impurities penetrate the pores. It also give your skin pH balance, it moisturizes, refresh the skin and preventing ingrown hairs. No wonder Koreans loves this.
- Moisturizing: “Moisturizing your face will help you to look and feel younger, you will have softer, more elastic skin, and it will keep your skin hydrated. All of these things are important if you want to make sure to look as young as you can in the years to come.”
Face Pack/ Mask/ Sheets:
Face mask is easy to use. Since Koreans believe that intense hydration is the key of beautiful skin, that’s where the face mask become a hero in hydrating and gives lots of nutrition and vitamins from the infused ingredients in it. Their skin care intensity did not start just now, their beauty secrets have been going on for generations. They stick to traditional, natural ingredients.
“Sleep rejuvenates the skin naturally and removes the layer of dead skin cells, giving way to glowing skin daily.” Beauty sleep means enough sleep! When you have enough sleep, you will wake up fresh and healthy.
“If you’re interested in having your skin look younger and more healthy, then getting 7-9 hours of sleep each night is one of the best things you can do,” says Michael Breus, PhD, author of Beauty Sleep: Look Younger, Lose Weight, and Feel Great Through Better Sleep.
Skin Care Products:
Koreans are a huge fan of skincare products. They believe those products are essentials on their daily skin care routine. But one thing to keep in mind is, choose skin care products that are fit with your skin type.
Facial Stretching Exercise:
Facial Muscles are just the same as your other muscles in your body. You know every good thing you can get from exercising your muscles so think about what good things you can get from exercising your facial muscles.
More like a nude everyday makeup. Remember to keep it simple.
- Eyes are kept minimal with warm hues over the lid, lined by a black eye-liner.
- Loads of mascara for the lashes
- Eyebrows are kept tidy with brow gel
- A hint of pink for flushed cheeks
- Natural colors for luscious lips
Source: stylecraze, specialist in dermatology, pureskinbymaggie.blogspot, blog.syncmetrics
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Leaked Audio Recording of Chan Chun Sing is a ‘Betrayal of Trust’, Says The President of the Meeting
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- People Are Making Police Reports About Online Store Selling Surgical Masks That Advertised on FB
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- COVID-19 S’porean Patient Describes His Experience; Says a Nurse Has a Pregnant Wife Waiting for Him at Home
- South Korea Now Has Nearly As Many COVID-19 Cases as S’pore Due to a Church Cluster, Too