Last Updated on 2017-08-07 , 6:41 pm
One of the most useful inventions of the 19th century has to be the WD40. Technicians swear by it, DIY enthusiasts use it, and so does many, many other people.
Because it is just so damn useful.
Here are 6 ways to use the WD40 that you certainly didn’t know!
Clearing floor stains
Have an ugly stain on the floor from your shoe or furniture? No worries, just spray on generous amounts of WD40 and wipe it off. Use some strength, it’ll certainly come off!
Some idiot used a Sharpie marker to draw on your whiteboard? Want to remove a marking that you wrote a long time ago? No worries, just spray on generous amounts of WD40 and wipe it off. Use some strength, it’ll certainly come off! Or you can use alcohol, it works even better! (Not the beer kind of alcohol, mind you. The massage kind.)
Spray generous amounts on a cotton ball, and it’ll burn for 15 minutes even in the rain! Great way to start a fire if you happen to be stuck in the wilderness with a can of WD40 and some cotton balls. C’mon, don’t be dumb. Bring them!
Note: Don’t cook anything in the fumes of WD40 unless you want to join the X-Men. Only use it to START the fire.
Polish stainless steel
You can polish anything that doesn’t come into contact with food with WD40. Of course, if you want to join the X-men, use it to polish your utensils too! Simply spray on generous amounts of WD40 and wipe it off. Use some strength, it’ll certainly become bright and polished!
Every time we remove tape, it’ll leave this sticky mess in its wake. but no worries, just spray on generous amounts of WD40 and wipe it off. Use some strength, it’ll certainly come off!
No worries, just spray on generous amounts of WD40! Check out our article about it here!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Here’s a Hack to Make Part-time Jobs Look for You Instead of You Looking for Part-time Jobs
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia