Minimalist apartments are all about sleek silhouettes, clean lines, and clutter-free living spaces. Take a visual trip into these seven minimalist apartments that require little upkeep to look as inviting as the day when you first moved in.
1. No clutter in sight, this contemporary apartment’s cool sophisticated vibe is amplified by the neutral colour palette and edgy feature wall. The subdued lighting makes this a cool enclave perfect for young hipster couples.
Interior Designer: Aart Boxx
Location: Anchorvale Road (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $24,000
2. Long clean lines and wide entryways dominate this apartment, amplifying its spacious yet deliciously modern appeal. The round tables add a touch of curvy sensuality in an apartment full of angles, and the glass wall panel is a quintessential modernist feature.
3. You’d be hard-pressed to find anything out of place in this ultra minimalist and sleek apartment. Not only does it ooze a hint of urban gothic (how cool are the grilles?), it is also wonderfully clutter-free — a minimalist’s dream. The Venetian blinds contrast nicely against the solid grey walls, amplifying the dark romantic ambience of the room.
Interior Designer: Spire ID
Location: Punggol Field (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $23,000
4. The entire look of the apartment is unified by the statement wood pieces with intricate lines. Paired with the pure white colour scheme, together they create a nature-meets-modernity feel that is elegantly conveyed.
Interior Designer: Design Chapterz
Location: Trivelis (DBSS)
Cost of renovation: $38,000
5. Channel calmness and Zen in this minimalist apartment, where the simple brown and white colour scheme works in harmony to soothe your soul. The mantra of “less is more” is reflected in the ID’s careful selection of furniture pieces that are not only visually appealing, but also maintain the apartment’s clean and organised appearance.
Interior Designer: The Interior Lab
Location: Yishun (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $42,000
6. Bright and airy, this apartment stows clutter away in built-in drawers and standing cabinets that provide generous storage space. The lines in the apartment are kept soft to fit in with its minimalist theme, from the clean silhouette of the chair legs to fun streaks of colours in the carpet.
Interior Designer: Aiden-T
Location: Serangoon Central (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $80,000
7. Consider creating an alcove in the walls of your house. It lends an extra special edge to an ordinary solid coloured wall. Things run parallel to each other in this apartment, from the dining table arrangement to the mirroring of the kitchen counter and wall-mounted table, creating a visually appealing aesthetic that anybody in love with simplicity and symmetry can appreciate.
Interior Design: Dyel Design
Location: Upper Serangoon View (HDB)
Cost of renovation: $16,200
Wish one of these were yours? We have experts on hand for the job. If you want to renovate your home, send us a quote request, with your preferred style and budget, and we’ll match you with five interior firms for free. Download the free Qanvast app from the App Store and Google Play to browse and save home ideas, costings and even reviews of more than 200 designers on the go!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Mystery Wuhan Virus Can Spread Between Humans; All Travellers from China to Go Though Screening
- Website Promoted By Popular S'pore YouTuber Blocked By Police For Being A Remote Gambling Site
- Man Borrowed $80 From Officer During NS, Returns It After 18 Years
- Everything About the $12 Million Hong Bao Toto Draw 2020 That’s Happening on 7 Feb
- Complete Guide to All the Extended MRT & Bus Services on CNY 2020 Eve
- Glass Table With Steamboat on Top ‘Exploded’; Owner & Guests Sent to Ng Teng Fong Hospital