For working class, Monday is the day we dread most. You have to see your annoying boss again, tons of work gets piled up on your desk, emails flooding your inbox. But here are some things that you can do to make yourself feel better:
1. Sleep enough during the weekends – Sleep is so important to us that lack of sleep can cause mood irritability and normally during the weekends, you won’t have the luxury of sleeping long hours because you will be thinking of rushing out the reports, accomplishing a task which your boss has delegated to you.
2. Wear your favorite outfit on this day that will make you feel better and look at yourself in the mirror and smile, telling yourself that this week is definitely a better week.
3. Turn on and listen to your favorite music/song on your way to office. Make yourself a nice cup of coffee or tea when you step into your office
4. Watch some entertaining videos or articles that make you laugh. You can find it quite easily on Low Kay Hwa’s Facebook, from the man who is trying to replace the water bottle for the female colleague when he don’t have the strength, the father telling the son not to be afraid of injections when he is the one who is going to be injected. Laugh it off =)
5. Talk to your “Eye Candy” asking him/her how their weekend was and share with them how your weekend went. Avoid talking to those “complainer”, who complain about everything and letting their emotions affect your mood.
6. If you know that Mondays are usually days whereby the traffic really sucks, go out of your house earlier so that you won’t be late for work and allow your boss to have a chance to reprimand you
7. Prepare yourself for Friday. Sit at your desk and list out the things which you need to accomplish for the week, on a daily basis. Tick off those which you have accomplished during the week, at the end of each day and you will have a sense of achievement that makes you feel good. Before you know it, its Friday again =)
Happy Monday =)