Last Updated on 2020-02-21 , 2:31 pm
The clock is ticking and Chinese New Year is soon approaching. In our efforts to facilitate your shopping for the festive season, we have compiled a list of seven best places to buy cheongsam in S’pore that’ll make your CNY even more traditional.
Might be a good chance to wear something closer to your cultural roots this year!
Where To Buy Cheongsam In Singapore
The boutique specialises in affordable made-to-order cheongsam pieces that are perfect for any occasion. Best part? They are made to resemble the classic cheongsams that you see on the big screens!
501 Orchard Rd, #03-06
Many of us would be familiar with the online webstore, Zalora, but did you know that they sell a wide range of cheongsams too? A huge plus point is that you can easily get a cheongsam piece under S$100 here.
Tong Tong Friendship Store
Tong Tong Friendship Store is a cheery CheongSam store which sells a plethora of cheongsam-inspired tops and dresses. New stocks will be replenished each week leading up to Chinese New Year!
People’s Optical – Shaw Towers
100 Beach Rd
Shanghai Tang is known for their contemporary cheongsam looks – pieces that you can even wear to the office! They also specialize in making knitted cheongsam pieces which might be a little tricky for the Singapore weather!
Ngee Ann City
391 Orchard Road, #03-06/07
Mama & Misse
Mama & Misse is situated in multiple locations in Singapore and tailor makes cheongsams in various fits and prints – with even batik and Indian sari prints to choose from!
32 New Market Rd
Lark & Peony
Lark & Peony is a home-grown brand that designs comfortable fitting cheongsams, and is known for their signature cheongsam – the Princess’ style with cap sleeves and flared skirts that will make house-visiting a comfortable affair.
The Happy CheongSam
At The Happy CheongSam, you can get matching mom and mini-mes set where you can dress up together with your little ones! Their cheongsams are also available in cutesy prints which would be a good change!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast