It’s a common belief that homes that did not come with a big renovation price tag probably wouldn’t look as nice as those that did.
We beg to differ. These homes may not ranked top in the style factor but hey, who said these homes are anything less than cosy?
Scroll down to how these homes that have achieved that restful vibe without spending big bucks on their home interior.
1. There’s certainly no reason why you should skimp on your home décor items even when you are renovating on a budget. This home nailed the look by adding small doses at the right places since floor space is a constraint and it brought contrast to the dull-toned cabinetry.
Interior Designer: Le Interi Location: Punggol Waterway (HDB) Cost of renovation: $25,000
2. It is not an easy to adopt a simple and sleek décor with minimal use of colours, but you will be grateful that you did once you lived there. The fuss-free and easy-to-clean interior would be a dream home to some Singaporeans.
Interior Designer: DreamCreations Location: Pasir Ris (HDB) Cost of renovation: $26,500
3. Cream and blush-toned furnishings with warm lightings – this place strikes a familiar chord with a luxury hotel suite with a great view to boot.
Interior Designer: One Design Werkz Location: Trivelis (DBSS) Cost of renovation: $18,000
4. To create more spaces for the small flat, the designer erected a kitchen island that can double up as a food preparation area and a bar counter. Narrow shelves and colourful accessories break up the monotony of this partially industrial-styled home.
Interior Designer: Ace Space Design Location: Lor Limau (HDB) Cost of renovation: $27,000
5. The grey and walnut brown palette turns the room dark and moody. To prevent the room from looking boring, interesting storage features were placed on the connecting walls for that modern-masculine look.
Interior Designer: Starry Homestead Location: Upper Serangoon (HDB) Cost of renovation: $14,000
6. Love is in the air; evident from the young couple’s home. Pops of blue and decors with an old-world charm break the rustic furnishings that adorned this home.
Interior Designer: 9 Creation Location: Yishun Cost of renovation: $20,000
7. Using mirror panels to expand the spaces of a narrow walkway is a clever idea. This 70sqm apartment connects spaces and ditches bulky furniture for more floor space.
Interior Designer: Le Interi Location: Bedok Reservoir (HDB) Cost of renovation: $20,000
8. This home is designed to take you places. Document your love for travelling with a world map wall sticker, a ‘lawn’ to gaze at the scenery, cook in a French-inspired kitchen or retreat back in the Bali-inspired bedroom.
Interior Designer: Reno Cube Location: Yishun (HDB) Cost of renovation: $25,000
Working on a shoestring budget? Download the free Qanvast app to check out our trusted interior designers’ portfolio of renovation cost.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
Latest & Popular Articles You Must Not Miss:
Our Most Popular Videos You Must Not Miss: