Physiognomy is the term called for the assessment of someone’s appearance, especially the face to know his or her personality. This means that by simply looking at the physical feature of a person, you will have an idea about their character and attitude.
Do you know that your nose could also tell a lot about you as a person? The shape of your nose could actually speak volumes about your personality. While this may seem weird, check out the photos below to see if it really matches your character.
1. High Nose BridgeYou’re are quick-witted, confident and a perfectionist. You seek for perfection in work and have high hopes for other people. But. sometimes you’re too self-assertive and inconsiderate of others which might get in the way of your interpersonal relationships.
2. Low Nose BridgeYou’re cheerful and humble, but you’re not confident with yourself and you care too much about what other people think and it makes you become negative.
3. Pointed Nose TipYou’re straightforward and strong-willed. Once you set your eyes on somthing, you’ll do just anything to have it. You’re also sensitive to atmospheres or moods of people.
4. Rounded Nose TipIn Chinese face reading, rounded nose tip means good luck and stability in life. You’re gentle and can get along well with others, but there’s a tendency to overwork yourself.
5. Hooked NoseYou are competitive and always care about winning and losing, You follow your own path and are not easily influenced, You’re also a workaholic.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
Latest & Popular Articles You Must Not Miss:
Our Most Popular Videos You Must Not Miss: