Last Updated on 2016-11-26 , 1:11 pm
Who doesn’t love Ah Boys to Men, right?
Especially the guys because we can finally tell our girlfriends that this is what we went through during our 2 years of NS, and they’ll be like wah, lucky I don’t have to enlist. Of course, if we lied and exaggerate a bit about our NS experience, it still pretty much true, right?
Anyway, when the third instalment of Ah Boys to Men screened, fans were badgering them for the fourth instalment of the movie. They did BMT in Army and Navy, what’s coming next?
You’ll either be bummed or happy to know that for their next movie, the Ah Boys to Men are going to be casted as Operationally-ready NSmen, or more commonly known as reservists instead of Air Force or Commando. According to moviexclusive.com, Jack Neo is also going to approach Taiwanese actor Darren Wang Da Lu, the actor who shot to fame with 我的少女时代.
So be prepared for a lot of jokes like “Enemy coming at 1300hours, prepare ah” or “Book-in at 730? *comes in at 10am*”. For more reservist funny moments, check out our article here.
The story has not been finalized yet, but Jack Neo has confirmed the movie will be around the reservist experience although they’ve not decided on which military unit to do for this time.
So, reservist Ah Boys to Men, love it or hate it? Let us know! And now, while we wait eagerly for the fourth movie, let’s take the time to enjoy the iconic theme song for Ah Boys to Men first.
- 10 hidden reasons why reservist secretly like ICT, RT & IPPT, & why you shouldn’t tell others
- 8 reasons why people secretly like reservist (and yet told everyone they hate it)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia