18YO Allegedly Electrocuted To Death After Sleeping With Charging Phone

Image: Daily News

In today’s society, it’s more common than not to sleep with a charging phone beside you.

“I need a fully operational battery for tomorrow,” you argue. “For the hustle, you know? Charging it through the night is a small price to pay.”

And yet, the fact remains that no matter the circumstances, you should never sleep next to a charging phone.

“Why?” you argue. “You jelly? Jelly of my all-new iPhone 11 Pro? Jelly? Jellyyyyy? I don’t care I’m sleeping next to my babe, and I’m gonna peruse it all night till I sleep. Goodnight.”

Because you might die.

“…”

“You know what, I think I’m sleeping alone tonight.”

18YO Allegedly Electrocuted To Death After Sleeping With Charging Phone

Have a consistent habit of sleeping next to, or even above your phone while it’s charging?

Well here’s a pointer; get rid of that habit before you get the shock of your life.

According to Daily News, police from the Nong Bua Daeng district of Chaiyaphum, Thailand, were called to a house after an 18-year-old was found dead on his bed.

Image: Oriental Daily

According to the news site, the mobile phone was nestled under Suthee’s body while still being plugged into the electrical socket.

He was subsequently electrocuted as a result of it.

Thought His Nephew Was Just Playing Mobile Games

Apparently, the young man’s uncle had heard a loud cry coming from the room the night before, but he thought nothing of it as he assumed his nephew was just playing mobile games like he always did.

Click Here to Download the Free App and Read The Full Article


Do you have a friend who has a fake life on Instagram? This would explain why they're living the "Instagram Life": (Also remember to follow us on Instagram!)