Pets are dear to our hearts.
They shower us with unconditional love, picking us up on our gloomiest days.
(Except for cats. They usually DGAF about you until they need food)
So, naturally, when pets are harmed, we feel incredibly upset and want their abusers to be punished for it.
Man picks up and slams dog on the floor
In a horrific video circulating, a man is shown picking up a dog from another man’s arms and hurling it to the floor.
The man then kicks and stomps on the dog, only stopping because his daughter kicks and pushes him away.
You can view the video here, but I must warn you, it is not easy to watch.
You’re probably wondering, what would compel a man to do such a horrible thing?
High medical bills
The man allegedly wanted to hurt the dog because of its high medical bills.
That doesn’t really make sense, does it?
Abuser: How is my poor sick dog doing?
Vet: Oh, he’s doing much better now.
Abuser: Phew. That’s a relief. His well-being is really important to me.
Vet: As it should be. Here’s the bill.
Abuser: Oh it’s incredibly expensive. Let me just take out my frustrations on my dog, even though I brought it here to treat its illness.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door
PMD ban in Singapore is like Internet ban? Why? Watch this and you'll understand: (Also remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel!)