Okay, I’ve got to admit: this is not exactly new news.
But it’s not old as well. And given that I’ve just withdrawn money from one of these machines yesterday with my ATM card, I can say that it’s one goody machine that’ll be useful.
If you think I’m talking about technology like Google Pay or whatever cashless pay, you might need to know that I’m born in the 80s, so my definition of a high-tech machine is this:
Yes, an ATM.
Sheng Siong $TM Machine
Late last year, The Straits Times reported about this machine called $TM.
Not many people knew about it because it’s too premium for laymen like us.
Back then, it was only available in two Sheng Siong outlets: the one in ITE Central and the outlet at Blk 417 Fernvale Link. Their plan is to have the machine in every Sheng Siong outlet by the first half of 2019.
And I’m glad to say that it’s now the second half of 2019, so it should be in every store now.
So, what is it and why is it newsworthy?
An ATM Machine That Allows You to Draw As Low As $10
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Another S’pore Influencer Allegedly Got into Shotgun Marriage
- PMD Rider Confronts Couple For Allegedly Staring At Him When He Rode PMD On Footpath
- S’pore Man Allegedly Lost Phone In Taxi & Had $4,000 Stolen From GrabPay
- 54YO Record Shop In Chinatown Complex Center Forced To Close Down By End Nov 2019
- Driver Who Took Video Of PM Lee’s Son Fined & Disqualified From Driving
- #FastFoodFriday: Subway Breaded Chicken Cutlet: It’s Still Subway
PMD ban in Singapore is like Internet ban? Why? Watch this and you'll understand: (Also remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel!)