I remember what my boss used to say: if you’re running a business, you’re definitely have some business disputes. It’s a dog-eat-dog world out there, and the usual recourse is always the court.
Which is why Small Claims Tribunals should be every businessman’s best friend (though, of course, it would be best to avoid that lah).
But these two fellows might have let their emotions run wild instead, and now, they’re facing the consequences.
Video That Went Viral
Three days ago, a video went viral and it’s for obvious reasons.
Here, take a look.
If you can’t handle the number of “来来来”, here’s a brief summary of what happened:
- Hammer Man held bonnet of car as Specs Man checked the inside of a car
- Hammer Man released bonnet; bonnet hit Specs Man’s hands
- Hammer Man and Specs Man quarrelled like teenagers who wanted to fight but were afraid of teachers caning them
- Specs Man challenged Hammer Man like how those teenage gangsters used to challenge me when I was a teen
- Both threatened to fight but no punches were thrown
- Specs Man pushed Hammer Man away so that the car can be moved out, but he did it like he was “marking” him in a basketball / soccer game
- Both men angry, angrier and angriest
From the video, it looks like it’s just a fight about the bonnet and the car, but hey: there are many sides to a story, and this is one that’s all about pent-up emotions, money and victims.
Because there are more to it.