Last Updated on 2016-05-18 , 4:48 pm
Just for your info, the speed limit in an expressway is usually about 80 or 90 kmh, and most people are going at around 100 kmh. A simple sideswipe would cause cars to go out of control. A crash against a stationary tree at full speed would usually be fatal.
Imagine crashing into a car that is moving towards you—at the speed that you’re going. 90 kmh + 90 kmh = 180 kmh worth of speed—if that’s how crashes are calculated.
Just watch this and be surprised.
Apparently, this happened on the morning of 21 September 2015. The aftermath of this (you’ll have guessed an accident would eventually occur, right?) is an accident involving four taxis, two cars, one lorry and one bike, and of course, the offending car.
According to the media, a 63-year-old man has been arrested, and thank God no one was killed, though three people were sent to NUH for treatment.
There’re of course two questions that everyone is curious about: how could he have moved against the flow of traffic since all expressways’ entrances an exits are one way (unless he make a U-turn within the road)? Secondly…what was he thinking?
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast