If you want to destroy some friendships, now is the perfect time to do it.
Team #whiteandgold or #blueandblack? Social media has been in frenzy, and there doesn’t seem to be one definite answer.
It’s #thedress, my friends, that’s turning everyone’s world around. There are literally debates sparked; accusations thrown; and unprecedented chaos going around just for a photo of a dress.
It’s like the Cold War all over again. Two camps .Two identities. Kinda like Edward Cullen or Jacob Black; Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones.
Which do you choose? Are we all colour-blind, or is this a computer monitor trick? One thing for sure: everyone wants to know the answer. It’s like the hottest and most colourful thing going on since Fifty Shades of Grey (pun intended)!
So, what colour is this dress???
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ian Fang Responds Publicly on Instagram; Apologises & Has Engaged a Lawyer
- Actor Tosh Cries & Quits Social Media Temporarily After Pink Dot 2019 Controversy
- Yanxi Palace Actress Continued Posing at Cannes Red Carpet When Photographers Told Her to Siam
- Carrie Wong’s Boyfriend Released Statement Via Lawyer & Made His IG Public
- Wealthy Family Tied Maid to Tree Under Hot Sun of Up to 37°C to Punish Her
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!