If you want to destroy some friendships, now is the perfect time to do it.
Team #whiteandgold or #blueandblack? Social media has been in frenzy, and there doesn’t seem to be one definite answer.
It’s #thedress, my friends, that’s turning everyone’s world around. There are literally debates sparked; accusations thrown; and unprecedented chaos going around just for a photo of a dress.
It’s like the Cold War all over again. Two camps .Two identities. Kinda like Edward Cullen or Jacob Black; Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones.
Which do you choose? Are we all colour-blind, or is this a computer monitor trick? One thing for sure: everyone wants to know the answer. It’s like the hottest and most colourful thing going on since Fifty Shades of Grey (pun intended)!
So, what colour is this dress???
- NTU Graduate Who Died at 28 From Cancer Planned His Own Funeral
- “Charles & Keith Girl” Zoe Gabriel is Now an Influencer
- Here's Why Luckin Coffee, “Starbucks of China”, Quietly Coming to S’pore
- Young Couple, Including a 6-Month Pregnant Mum, Died While Travelling to Work in S’pore
- 10 Facts About Everything Everywhere All at Once, The Michelle Yeoh Movie That Took Over Oscars 2023