It is everyone’s dream to have fair and clear skin. But it takes effort to achieve that and skin problems can affect our confidence and self-esteem of yourself. I have been through such a period when my skin went “haywire” and I was so depressed that I don’t even want to step out of the house. Well, I would say that this article is more for ladies out there =) Here are some of the tips for it:
1. Cleanse your face thoroughly before bed – This is must-do step especially for ladies who have to put more make-up. Be sure to cleanse your face with make-up remover before using a facial foam or scrub. Some of us will only wash our face with the facial foam without using proper make-up remover which doesn’t get rid of the impurities and clog our pores. Use a face scrub/ exfoliator at least twice a week to get rid of the dead skin and impurities.
2. Drinking water – Drink a glass of plain water before bed to stay hydrated during your sleep and drink a glass of plain water the moment you wake up. Well do not drink too much if you don’t wish to wake up in the middle of the night rushing for toilets. If you are sleeping in an air-conditioned room, place a glass of water beside your bed.
3. Go for a facial once a month – Sometimes we try to squeeze out the pimples or blackheads ourselves as it can look very annoying when you see yourself in the mirror but very often we fail to do that and it can cause scarring. Go for a facial once a month so that the professionals can get rid of the zits and blackheads. I was actually told that there is an “angle” for each blackhead/ pimple and unless you know what the “angle” is, don’t try to squeeze it yourself.
4. Change your pillowcase weekly – Pillowcase can house dirt and oil, especially when we can’t wait to jump onto our beds after a hard day’s work. It can also be the cause of acne. If you have any hair products on your hair when you sleep (for those who wash their hair in the morning), the oil and dirt can “transfer” to your face when you sleep. So do remember to change it weekly =D
5. Visit a dermatologist – (Last resort) If you are really having serious skin issues, do visit a dermatologist instead of trying to buy different products off the shelves that might not be suitable for you. Some of the products might be too “rich” for your skin and worsen the skin condition instead. Sometimes, it might be due to hormonal changes. Yes, it might be more expensive if you visit them but think of it, instead of spending money on unsuitable products that doesn’t work, it will be more worth it if you consult a professional instead. Trust me, I have been through this =D
Hope it help =D
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
Latest & Popular Articles You Must Not Miss:
Our Most Popular Videos You Must Not Miss: