Last Updated on 2016-05-19 , 1:38 pm
Running out of ideas on what clothes to buy for CNY? Bored of wearing the same T-shirt every day?
Or you just want something playful?
This T-shirt, a self-made product, might just be the one for you. Powered by four AA batteries, you can literally play a game (just Tetris, unfortunately) on the T-shirt. Playing games on our phone seemed impossible many years ago, but now, almost half the passengers in a train are throwing birds, crushing candies or tapping a flappy bird. So it’s inevitable that if one day, should we forget to bring our phones out, we’ll still have something to play.
But of course, since it’s just a self-made product, it is not for sale.
When asked why the creator has created this, he gave an answer that will put many people to shame: “I always wanted a playable t-shirt, well now I made one myself.”
Talk about the millions of people who have always “wanted something” but stay passive.
Why Presidential Election 2023 Will Start from June 2023 After President Halimah’s Announcemen:
- Here Are The “Outrageous” Accusations Made Against Ministers Who Rented Colonial Houses at Ridout Road
- Higher Risk of Haze & Warmer Weather in S’pore Expected For Jun to Oct 2023
- Uncle Ambushed Cai Png Stall Owner On His Way to the Toilet For Giving Too Little Chicken
- Woman Panicked & Pleaded Profusely After Caught Stealing Toilet Paper; Netizens Divided over TikToker’s Actions
- S’pore Influencer Ghosted Thai Eatery After Free Meal; Later Claimsed It’s a Misunderstanding
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee