Last Updated on 2016-05-19 , 1:38 pm
Running out of ideas on what clothes to buy for CNY? Bored of wearing the same T-shirt every day?
Or you just want something playful?
This T-shirt, a self-made product, might just be the one for you. Powered by four AA batteries, you can literally play a game (just Tetris, unfortunately) on the T-shirt. Playing games on our phone seemed impossible many years ago, but now, almost half the passengers in a train are throwing birds, crushing candies or tapping a flappy bird. So it’s inevitable that if one day, should we forget to bring our phones out, we’ll still have something to play.
But of course, since it’s just a self-made product, it is not for sale.
When asked why the creator has created this, he gave an answer that will put many people to shame: “I always wanted a playable t-shirt, well now I made one myself.”
Talk about the millions of people who have always “wanted something” but stay passive.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake