You insomniacs can’t sleep?
Or you guys just have a large plate of Boon Lay Nasi Lemak and are looking for somewhere to go?
Well, there’s a new place for you to spend the night now: head over to Manekineko in Orchard Cineleisure and you get to be Jay Chou from 12:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m…all at $29 nett per person.
That’s like $5.80 per hour!
To make you even fatter after your supper, there’ll be free-flow drinks, tidbits and even ice-cream.
And if you’re one who goes hungry every hour, all food items will be at 20% off, too.
I don’t know about you, but that’s one good deal.
However, do note that it’s only valid during weekday mornings; it’s therefore not applicable during Saturday and Sunday morning.
You know, this is perfect for students who have just completed their exams and intend to party 24 hours.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- This promotion is valid at Ganso Manekineko Orchard Cineleisure outlet only
- Not valid on eves of Public Holidays and Public Holidays
- Not valid in conjunction with any promotions, discounts, festive packages, corporate events and/or privileges.
- The Management reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw any/all of the terms and conditions stated above without prior notice
The best part? There’s no indication on when it will end, just like their $8 promotion.
I kind of like it now that Manekineko has bought over Kbox and made everything so competitive. Teo Heng, are you seeing this?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Here’s a Hack to Make Part-time Jobs Look for You Instead of You Looking for Part-time Jobs
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: Tom Wang / Shutterstock.com