Last Updated on 2017-04-25 , 10:29 am
We take the lift every day, and other than the typical rants of the lift that we take are usually the slowest in the entire world, we face people who are inconsiderable, annoying or just plain retarded. These are the pet peeves that really irritated me; have you encountered them, or are you responsible for them?
Exiting at the wrong level
Moral of the story: look before you exit. It’s damn frustrating when someone walks out then comes back in immediately just because he wants to focus on the damn Candy Crush in the lift.
Taking the lift just to go down one storey
If you’re handicapped, have a stroller or are carrying something, it’s understandable. But some jokers (usually the same people from level 2) like to take the lift even when they could have taken the stairs.
Standing very close to the lift door
The moment the door opens, a person is suddenly just ten centimeters from you. I’m sure it will be romantic for a Korean drama, but in Singapore, it’s disgusting. Especially when it’s often middle-aged men with body odour.
Smoking in the lift
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast