Boys and girls, this is not a joke. If you’re a Singtel postpaid customers (i.e. you receive a bill monthly), you’ll get free unlimited local data from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. on 19 February 2015—the first day of Chinese New Year.
If you’re scratching your head and wondering, “So nice meh?” here’s the deal: Singtel is undergoing a revamp, and part of their restructure is to give freebies to their customers every Thursday. This Thursday, it is free data—in previous Thursdays, there are useless unusual ones like free SMS or free Facebook access.
If you’re REALLY serious about downloading movies (or, you know, stream them as your relatives chat among themselves during Chinese New Year), you might want to double confirm that you’re really getting the free data.
Firstly, make sure that you’re using the default APN settings. If you want to reconfirm (e.g. you just come back from overseas and have done some changes), simply check that your username and password for your APN (or you can find Access Point Network) are both 65ideas .
To ensure that you’ll not clock any background data sessions that might be using the previous day’s sessions, like Facebook or Gmail, restart your smartphone as early as possible on 19 February 2015. This will restart all continuous background data sessions and therefore “tripe-confirm” you’re using the free data.
Once that’s done, ta-da! Watch all you want. Chat all you want. Do what you want.
Who needs wifi during a Chinese New Year visit now? StarHub and M1 customers.
You can get more information from http://info.singtel.com/personal/free-unlimited-local-data-all-singtel-mobile-postpaid-subscribers/faq
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Baby Drinks 1.5 Litres Of Coffee Every Day As Parents Can‘t Afford Milk
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King’s Bulgogi Chicken Review: More like Bugouji (不够鸡)
- Woman Suffered Terrible Rash On Body After Three Months of Working Late
- 25YO Man Avoids Peeing After Night of Heavy Drinking; Wakes Up With Ruptured Bladder
- M’sian Who Drank at Least 2 Soft Drinks Every Day Almost Loses Arm
- The Number of Times A Person Has To Poop A Day Based On Statistics