Isn’t that just adorable?
Before you make your way to ICA to register your dog, read on first. These are merely souvenir items and not a form of mandatory identification for your pet. In case you’re not aware, some dogs in Singapore have better lives than humans—they need not work sixteen hours a day just to put bread on the table, they go for spa regularly and their food might even be more expensive than yours. So having an IC for them just makes so much sense, even if they don’t really need it.
According to the manufacturer, all you need to do is to take an image of your pet, send it to them and ta-da! Your IC is ready. No need to worry whether the background is completely white (anyone making or renewing passport will have faced this issue!) or whether the hair is covering the eyes. After all, to be honest, every dog, at least to me, looks the same. You can place your order from their website here: http://www.mypetic.com/
I don’t have a dog nor am I affiliated to the company, but I’ll definitely get one should I have a pet. It’s just cuteness overload lah. After all, with a pink IC, I can get a free ActiveSG$100 right? No? I thought pink IC very the powderful one?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- K. Shanmugam & Michelle Chong Responded to ‘One-Sided’ ST Article About the Ah Lian Video
- Fellow Pink Dot Ambassador Called Out Tosh Rock For Lack of Responsibility
- S’pore Couple’s Super Atas Wedding Allegedly Cost About $1.4 Million
- Several Mobile Phone Shops in S’pore Declare Huawei Phones with ‘$0 Resale Value’
- Carrie Wong’s BF & Ian Fang Suddenly Make Peace After Public Spat on Instagram
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!