Isn’t that just adorable?
Before you make your way to ICA to register your dog, read on first. These are merely souvenir items and not a form of mandatory identification for your pet. In case you’re not aware, some dogs in Singapore have better lives than humans—they need not work sixteen hours a day just to put bread on the table, they go for spa regularly and their food might even be more expensive than yours. So having an IC for them just makes so much sense, even if they don’t really need it.
According to the manufacturer, all you need to do is to take an image of your pet, send it to them and ta-da! Your IC is ready. No need to worry whether the background is completely white (anyone making or renewing passport will have faced this issue!) or whether the hair is covering the eyes. After all, to be honest, every dog, at least to me, looks the same. You can place your order from their website here: http://www.mypetic.com/
I don’t have a dog nor am I affiliated to the company, but I’ll definitely get one should I have a pet. It’s just cuteness overload lah. After all, with a pink IC, I can get a free ActiveSG$100 right? No? I thought pink IC very the powderful one?
- Dee Kosh Lost 20Kg While in Jail & is Now Health-Conscious
- Here’s Why US Lawmakers Want TikTok to be Banned in the US, Simplified for You
- Loan Sharks Are Also Facing Manpower Crunch & Are Recruiting on Telegram
- Minister Said There Are Early Signs of Rental & Resale Property Slowing Down
- Boy Tripped Over Hole in Sengkang Playground & Might Suffer Permanent Damage