Isn’t that just adorable?
Before you make your way to ICA to register your dog, read on first. These are merely souvenir items and not a form of mandatory identification for your pet. In case you’re not aware, some dogs in Singapore have better lives than humans—they need not work sixteen hours a day just to put bread on the table, they go for spa regularly and their food might even be more expensive than yours. So having an IC for them just makes so much sense, even if they don’t really need it.
According to the manufacturer, all you need to do is to take an image of your pet, send it to them and ta-da! Your IC is ready. No need to worry whether the background is completely white (anyone making or renewing passport will have faced this issue!) or whether the hair is covering the eyes. After all, to be honest, every dog, at least to me, looks the same. You can place your order from their website here: http://www.mypetic.com/
I don’t have a dog nor am I affiliated to the company, but I’ll definitely get one should I have a pet. It’s just cuteness overload lah. After all, with a pink IC, I can get a free ActiveSG$100 right? No? I thought pink IC very the powderful one?
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About