Isn’t that just adorable?
Before you make your way to ICA to register your dog, read on first. These are merely souvenir items and not a form of mandatory identification for your pet. In case you’re not aware, some dogs in Singapore have better lives than humans—they need not work sixteen hours a day just to put bread on the table, they go for spa regularly and their food might even be more expensive than yours. So having an IC for them just makes so much sense, even if they don’t really need it.
According to the manufacturer, all you need to do is to take an image of your pet, send it to them and ta-da! Your IC is ready. No need to worry whether the background is completely white (anyone making or renewing passport will have faced this issue!) or whether the hair is covering the eyes. After all, to be honest, every dog, at least to me, looks the same. You can place your order from their website here: http://www.mypetic.com/
I don’t have a dog nor am I affiliated to the company, but I’ll definitely get one should I have a pet. It’s just cuteness overload lah. After all, with a pink IC, I can get a free ActiveSG$100 right? No? I thought pink IC very the powderful one?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 4-Month-Old & 59YO Have Allegedly Died Due To Haze Condition In Indonesia
- 51YO Thai Woman Sent To Hospital With Cucumber Up Her Privates; Said It Was An Accident
- Mother Sells Twin Babies For $12.6k To Pay Credit Card Debts & Buy New Phone
- Tuition Teacher Rapes Student 285 Times; Says He Will Marry Her When She’s 18
- Man Marries Dead Girlfriend on Hospital Bed Before She Donates 12 Of Her Organs
- M’sian Doctor Reveals How Unhealthy Bubble Tea Is & Advises Netizens To Avoid It