Last Updated on 2016-05-30 , 9:36 am
Apparently, when you’re very Google-able in Singapore, it’s not exactly good news. In fact, you’ll disappear from Singapore—either literally or from the Internet.
Just take a look at the top 10 must searched people in Singapore for this year:
- Robin Williams
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Anton Casey
- Ladies Code
- Joan Rivers
- Michael Schumacher
- Kim Soo Hyun
- Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Bernice Wong
- Jover Chew
Those in bold lived in Singapore and disappeared from the Internet. In case you’ve forgotten, Anton Casey is the guy who mocked Singaporeans for being poor online and then used a PR firm to apologize on his behalf. Very sincere guy, indeed.
And Bernice Wong? Well, if you’re the top-searched person on the Internet, your spouse will share the limelight, too. It’s 2014 now; I’m sure no one cares who won Miss Singapore Universe 2003, right? And no—Bernice Wong is NOT Jover Chew’s wife.
And speaking of Jover Chew…he has only like one month plus to be Google-able, yet he made it to the list. If he had got nine months, he would be the first—and would be in Australia now.
So now, let’s cross our fingers and hope that we’re not Google-able next year.
How much cash are you getting in December 2023 from the Government? Here are the facts simplified for you:
- Study Shows S’pore Residents Are Eating More Calories, From 2,360Kcal to 2,410Kcal
- Everything About the Additional S$1.1 Billion Support Package & What You’d Receive
- Bukit Panjang Has Just Joined the Million-Dollar HDB Resale Club
- 4 Foreigners Charged for Working as Food Delivery Riders Illegally
- Everything About the Harvest Moon in Singapore on 29 Sept, The Last Supermoon in 2023