Color expert Jacob Olesen writes that science has proven that hair color “actually influences our blood pressure. So, if you color your hair… you will likely influence your behavior and, after awhile, even adopt the stereotypes associated with it.”
Scroll through this color quiz to see what the hair color you are most taken in by means about your personality.
1. BROWNIf you are most drawn to beautiful brown hair, chances are you are a reliable and dependable person. You have a steady demeanor and people around you know they can count on you.
A study of female CEOs found that 67% of them would choose brown as a hair color. As leaders of their companies, they are people who know how to get things done. Even in relationships, brown hair implies reliability. A study in Men’s Health found that “men are more likely to marry a brunette. This is because they associate women with brown hair as being more reliable and steady.”
Your steady personality can mean great things for you. Now would be a great time to embrace your natural leaderships skills and take charge either at home or at work. Your hard work and dependability will be an inspiration to others, making you an all-star in their eyes.
2. BLACKIf you are most drawn to gorgeous black hair, odds are that you are a deep individual. You are thoughtful in your friendships and relationships. You also have a flair for numbers, particularly when it comes to finances.
Fascinatingly, the hair color specialists at All Women’s Talk write, “Did you know that black-haired women are considered to be experts in finance?” Your logical nature makes you often look within yourself for the answer. You look within for the answer to a relationship problem just as you look within for the answer to a math question.
Your deep nature makes you the perfect friend to go to for advice. You always put much thought and consideration into how you advise your loved ones. Just make sure you have someone to go to in return. You deserve friends who are just as thoughtful as you are!
3. REDIf you are drawn to stunning red hair, you are likely a proud, confident person. You have high self-esteem and truly believe in yourself. And, yes, you also have a fiery personality.
Sure, stereotypes say that redheads are passionate. But this is actually true for you. Dana Dovey writes in Medical Daily, “This is due to self-fulfilling prophecy that people with red hair are fiery and passionate.” Your passion for life comes with a confidence that others often admire.
Your high self-esteem is especially useful at work where you are able to negotiate with the best of them. You are confident in your abilities and don’t let self-doubt get in the way of getting what you want. Just be careful not to become too cocky, as that can be a turn off to your friends and loved ones.
4. PURPLEIf you are drawn to beautiful purple hair, chances are you are an imaginative person. Not only that, you are extremely spiritual and seem to be connected to a higher consciousness.
Author and color analyst Judy Scott-Kemmis writes, “From a color psychology perspective, purple and violet promote harmony of the mind and the emotions, contributing to mental balance and stability, peace of mind, and a link between the spiritual and the physical worlds, between thought and activity.” Your spirituality keeps you in tune with the universe, helping you to lead a more balanced life.
Your imagination can be both a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, it can help you think outside the box and come up with creative ideas at work. On the other hand, be careful not to think too outside the box or you run the risk of alienating your coworkers or making your boss a little nervous.
5. BLUEIf you are drawn to stunning blue hair, you are likely the most outgoing of your friends. You have an adventurous spirit and are known for being the life of the party.
Interested in writing and looking to earn some extra income? Goody Feed is currently looking for Home-Based Writers! Click here for more info!
And what’s so wrong with that? So you like being the center of attention a little bit. Jo-Ellan Dimitrius, author of Reading People: How to Understand People and Predict Their Behavior – Anytime, Anyplace, writes that people with “blue hair are considered as those wanting to call attention to themselves, such as artists, actresses [and] YouTube sensations.” Your outgoing personality makes you a natural-born performer.
Your ability to captivate an audience makes you a much-desired guest for any party. People love you and love being around you. Just make sure that you also surround yourself with people who care about you, not just those who are entertained by you.
6. OMBREIf you are drawn to gorgeous ombre hair, you are likely a very complex person. People often find you to be unpredictable and you are seen as sometimes having a dual personality.
The word ombre in French means shadow or shade. This perfectly fits your personality as you may project a sunny disposition while still possessing a darker “shadow” side as well.
Because you are more complicated than most, people may find you harder to get to know. But being complex doesn’t have to be a bad thing. It’s great that you are a multi-faceted human being. If you put time into your relationships, people will love all parts of you. Just make sure that you share yourself with those you love in a way that won’t seem erratic or like a mood swing.
7. WHITEIf you are drawn to stunning white hair, chances are you are the epitome of purity and perfection. You strive to be flawless and your drama-free nature makes you easy to trust.
Hair color expert Karen Marie Shelton writes that white hair is “a color inspiring trust”. People look up to you as always being together. And that’s because you are. You never allow the cracks to show and value being seen as a perfect person, whether at home or at work.
Your desire to remain pure doesn’t mean that you are an entire saint. But you do enjoy having a heavenly aura about you. Just be careful that others don’t misconstrue your desire to be perfect as you being a stick-in-the-mud. You know how to have fun. Don’t be afraid to show your fun side to your friends. It may just help you to discover some very meaningful relationships.
8. ORANGEIf you are drawn to beautiful orange hair, odds are you a warm, friendly person. You are good-natured and good-hearted. Others see you as a beacon of positive energy.
Author and color analyst Judy Scott-Kemmis writes, “With orange… you are warm, optimistic, extroverted and often flamboyant. You are friendly, good-natured and a generally agreeable person.” People love being around you, making you a very popular person. People feed off of your positive energy in social settings and at work.
Your warm nature does come with a down-side. Be careful not to let others take advantage of you or walk all over you. Your feelings are just as important as those of your friends. But don’t be too worried. Your positivity is inspiring to others and often attracts other positive people to you. Good people attract good people, and you are as good as they come.
9. BLONDEIf you are drawn to gorgeous blonde hair, you are likely the epitome of glamour and sex appeal. You are bold and outspoken, but you enjoy being the object of desire.
An experiment run by Men’s Health magazine proved that men were more likely to offer help to a woman with blonde hair than any other coloring. You do enjoy being sexy, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t smart as well. You are extremely savvy and your bold nature will take you far in life. In fact, a recent study found that “50% of research subjects believe the first female president might be a blonde.”
Your glamorous side will definitely help you get ahead and you should definitely take advantage. But if you want to be taken seriously, be sure to make sure your ideas are heard. You are bright and intelligent and you need to make sure your co-workers and your boss know this. Your bold ideas will bring you much success.
10. SILVERIf you are drawn to stunning silver hair, you are likely sleek and sophisticated. You are very modern and are up on the latest trends and fashions. But you always keep them classy.
Color expert Jacob Olesen writes, “Silver is used for depicting things that are sleek…hence it is used in cars.” People are drawn to you in the same way they are drawn to a sleek car. They admire your sophistication and wish they could be more like you in the way you dress and in the way you carry yourself.
Your innate ability to remain on trend brings you many admirers. But be on the lookout for jealousy from others. Extending advice or a kind word to someone who envies your style may make all the difference. Using your abilities to help others will take you very far in friendships and relationships.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
Latest & Popular Articles You Must Not Miss:
Our Most Popular Videos You Must Not Miss: