I believe we have all eaten McDonald’s breakfast sets before at least quite a number of times.
Personally, as far as I am concerned, while I feel that their breakfast sets taste average, I got to admit that their hash browns taste really awesome.
It’s like they put some secret ingredient in their hash browns because other hash browns just can’t reach the same taste and crispiness as the McDonald’s hash brown.
Is it magic? Or they’ve some special formula, like what they allegedly did to their Coke?
If you, like me, have wondered what’s the secret, there is one guy who showed people how to make fast-food style hash browns which apparently could just be as delicious as those from McDonald’s; or something close to that.
Try the recipe to find it out for yourself!
He made a 3-minute plus video showing in detail all the steps you need to take:
Before you can start making this hash brown to impress your date, you will need the following ingredients.
- 4 peeled potatoes : Remember to parboil them in advance until they start to soften
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tbs skim milk powder
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp softened butter
- Oil to fry in
As for the steps and procedures, I am not going to list them out because I don’t want to spoil the fun. So, prepare all the ingredients above and follow the procedures as shown in the video above. It is pretty detailed so you don’t have to worry.
Have fun making those hash browns and hopefully they really taste as good as McDonald’s hash browns!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- TAFEP Contacting Nas Daily After He Intended to Recruit a Foreigner Based in S’pore
- Fish Leong Reportedly Officially Divorced After 9 Years of Marriage
- Thai Man Found Dead, Allegedly Consumed White Wine & Durians Together
- Woman Suffers Deadly Brain Infection After Using Cotton Buds To Clean Her Ears
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Boneless Chicken Steak: It’s Like Shrooms Burger Except No Buns