Unlike men who has only one style of sitting (i.e. legs open wide-wide lah), women, especially when they’re wearing a short skirt, would have a different style of sitting.
While it’s difficult to understand women based on what they said, it seems like it’ll be easier to understand them based on how they sit!
Check out whether this is accurate for you if you’re a woman—if you’re a guy, use this as a guide to determine a woman’s character!
Sitting with two legs closed
If you’re always doing that, it means you don’t trust others that well and is pretty unfriendly to strangers. But once someone is close to you, you’re apparently chatty and extremely outgoing!
Sitting with two legs crossed
You’re the YOLO person and don’t care much about what’s happening around you. And you like to hang out with fellow YOLO friends!
Sitting with ankles crossed
You’re a little insecure and often remember the wrong things that others have said. It’s not easy to be your friend, but if you’re one, then you’re the best friend in the world.
Sitting with ankles widely opened
You’re one who won’t hide your feelings—if you don’t like someone, you’ll just show it to him or her. Because of that, people see you as a sincere and loyal friend.
Sitting with legs closed and slightly bent
You’re pretty confident and like to be praised. You’re also one who takes good care of everything, from your looks to your health.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill