Nowadays, it’s common for people not to have watched a single minute of TV for years. Now everyone knows that some of us, when we were younger, used to rush home just for the “big ending” of certain shows.
If you’ve watched any of these shows before, then you should be so damn old that unless you go for botox, you’ve got wrinkles.
Kids nowadays really need to watch this so that they won’t take everything for granted.
No one can forget the long arms. No one.
After watching this, you know what you’re fighting for.
All you can remember is Jaclyn Tay and Chui Yi Shan Shan, right?
Many teachers you know were inspired by this show.
Chan Han Wei never seems to grow old, eh?
Despite the weird title, it’s actually a show about basketball. Yeah.
Because of this, we have a celebrity couple!
A show about Air Force? Yeah, of course! In 1988, though!
The theme song is just…just so…just so…
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door