Following the Jover Chew case (Mobile Air) is like watching the latest episode of LOST: the plot thickens every few days.
Just a recap if you’ve not been watching this “TV drama”:
1. Jover Chew scammed some people in Sim Lim Square
2. His acts were caught on video and got viral
3. Netizens got angry and exposed his identity
4. Jover Chew went into hiding
5. Someone supposedly took over (an ex-employee) and changed the name of the shop, but this new “business” is not registered (I can vouch that you don’t need so many days to register a business)
6. Netizens found out it might not be the case, and then, this happened:
If you can’t watch the video, it merely shows people taking stuff out of the shop.
It’s now time to set a Google Alert for the latest news. Who needs Korean drama when we have it right here in Singapore?
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- Website Promoted By Popular S'pore YouTuber Blocked By Police For Being A Remote Gambling Site
- Man Borrowed $80 From Officer During NS, Returns It After 18 Years
- Everything About the $12 Million Hong Bao Toto Draw 2020 That’s Happening on 7 Feb
- Complete Guide to All the Extended MRT & Bus Services on CNY 2020 Eve
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income