All of us would wish that time go slower after the age of 24 years. When we were young, we hoped to grow up faster but it is the direct opposite for women when you noticed that the number of small candles on your birthday cake is getting more. =D After that, we would want to stay pretty as long as possible, preferably the whole life which is quite impossible unless you start to go for botox injections or other surgical processes as this is a natural ageing process. Here are some tips for women out there:
1. Start with the right diet – avoiding unhealthy meals as your metabolism is going at a slower rate and fried foods are definitely going to cause love handles to start appearing on your waist. Remember to include fruits and water into your diet so that you can “free your skin” from enemies =D You could also try to take supplements such as Vitamin C and collagen drinks.Grapes which give Sorbitol can help to absorb and retain moisture.
2. Intimacy with your partner – While engaging “love activities” with your partners, it actually releases a kind of hormone which strengthens your immune system and actually make you look younger. Research has shown that if you have such activities for at least 3 times a week, you might look younger by 10 years but not applicable for casual sex =) How true it is?
3. Have a young heart – stop telling yourself that you are getting older, instead take time to have fun and do things that make you happy. It is also important to mix with the right people who are interesting and do not often complain about their age. Never say or think that you are too old for anything and adjust your mindset. Be positive.
4. Wear the right make-up – Some make-up actually make us look older due to the colors that are unsuitable and “magnify” your wrinkles and fine lines. Proper skincare regime is very important and while you are taking care of your face, do not neglect the lines on your neck and your hands which are indicators of your age. Keep them moisturized using the proper products and remember to apply sunblock everyday to prevent premature ageing.
5. Be active – You can keep your body young with regular work-outs or maybe activities like swimming or jogging. Do it twice a week. For those ladies interested in Yoga, good news =), Yoga can help with posture, flexibility and stress that may be ageing you.
6. Visit your dentist – As we age, our teeth get brittle and plague starts to build up, thus there is a risk of losing your teeth. So go to dentist at least once every 3 months and have your teeth checked and cleaned. When your teeth looks good, you will smile with confidence which
Very sadly, ageing is an irreversible process. But I am sure that by trying out some suggestions, you might see the difference in yourself one day? =)
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
Latest & Popular Articles You Must Not Miss:
Our Most Popular Videos You Must Not Miss: