This Korean model has been sweeping through the Chinese Internet forums because she caught the eyes of many netizens due to her slim and shapely legs.
A model and an fitness instructor, she has appeared in a TV show where she answered questions on exercises to do in order to achieve her coveted figure.
According to her, these are 7 effective exercises you can do at home, or anywhere, to get those killer legs! Just do 4 sets of 20 repetitions each day, and you are on your way to that figure in just a week or so!
Lie on your side with your arm and leg at a 90 degrees angle. To work those muscles, repeatedly lift and put down your legs.
Straighten your leg and lift it up and down.
Straighten your leg and lift it up and down, but do not let it touch your other leg.
Move your leg around in circles.
Lift your bottom and open and close your legs without letting your bottom touch the ground.
Hold this position to warm up for the last move.
Lie on your back and repeat the V-shape action for your legs.
Do it every day and you’ll be surprised at how fit you’ll become after a few weeks!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- Everything About the Mahathir’s Resignation Explained in Simple Terms That a 5YO Can Understand
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About