Mac users, rejoice: Microsoft is currently offering a free preview of their latest Office software for all Mac users.
While it’s not permanent (it will not be usable when it is officially launched in the second half of 2015), it sure proves to the world that Microsoft and Apple have decided to shake hands and be friends (maybe because Google is coming in too fast and furious?). The previous Office for Mac 2011 (not the subscription-based Office 365) was released in 2011, and Mac users aren’t too happy to some extent.
But now, they’ve every reason to be. This Office for Mac 2015 (tentatively named) promises a design specifically for Mac, leveraging on the powerful display and therefore having amazing cosmetic improvement to Office for Mac 2011.
Mac users would need to have Mac OS X Yosemite installed in their computer. They can download the preview from Microsoft’s website here.
There is no need for an Office 365 subscription. And of course, if you’re a student or educator, do check out whether you’re entitled to a free Office 365 subscription (this is permanent!) here.
What are you waiting for? It takes up 3GB of your hard disk, but other than that, you should have it in your Mac now!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Complete Guide on How to Surgical Mask Correct to Fight Wuhan Virus (With Helpful Images)
- People Who Are Quarantined Will Receive $100 ‘Allowance’ Per Day
- There Should be Enough Surgical Masks If People in S’pore Buy Them ‘Sensibly & Responsibly’
- There’s a Hidden EZ-Link Vending Machine That Sells ‘Branded’ Designs Like Tsum Tsum or Doraemon
- Wuhan Nurse Shaves Her Head For Fight Against Wuhan Virus To Prevent Cross-Infection
- Taiwan Airport Staff Claim Some China Travellers Not Cooperative & Even Purposely Coughed at Them