Are you a fan of both McDonald’s and Subway? If so, it’s nice to live in Jurong or Yishun.
In JEM and Yishun SAFRA, you get to customize your burger, albeit like the way you customize your sandwich in Subway. The only difference is that you interact with a screen instead of a person, and the price is…well, way higher than a regular meal. Just take a look at HungryGoWhere’s visit to an outlet:
Pretty cool, isn’t it? Wait till you read the price. You can view the complete options here: https://www.mcdonalds.com.sg/create-your-taste/
Expect to pay about $15 for a meal, in contrast to the usual $5 meal we are accustomed to. However, you get a fancy metal basket for your fries, so it looks more “expensive” “atas”.
Apparently, this is not a new concept: introduced in the US in late 2013, in which orders were made via an iPad, it is part of a program for them to combat low sales.
Unfortunately, though, you can only select the beef patty, so for those who can’t consume beef, you’ll have to settle for a regular $5 meal. Maybe spend that $10 on Subway?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Baby Drinks 1.5 Litres Of Coffee Every Day As Parents Can‘t Afford Milk
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King’s Bulgogi Chicken Review: More like Bugouji (不够鸡)
- Woman Suffered Terrible Rash On Body After Three Months of Working Late
- 25YO Man Avoids Peeing After Night of Heavy Drinking; Wakes Up With Ruptured Bladder
- M’sian Who Drank at Least 2 Soft Drinks Every Day Almost Loses Arm
- The Number of Times A Person Has To Poop A Day Based On Statistics