Are you a fan of both McDonald’s and Subway? If so, it’s nice to live in Jurong or Yishun.
In JEM and Yishun SAFRA, you get to customize your burger, albeit like the way you customize your sandwich in Subway. The only difference is that you interact with a screen instead of a person, and the price is…well, way higher than a regular meal. Just take a look at HungryGoWhere’s visit to an outlet:
Pretty cool, isn’t it? Wait till you read the price. You can view the complete options here: https://www.mcdonalds.com.sg/create-your-taste/
Expect to pay about $15 for a meal, in contrast to the usual $5 meal we are accustomed to. However, you get a fancy metal basket for your fries, so it looks more “expensive” “atas”.
Apparently, this is not a new concept: introduced in the US in late 2013, in which orders were made via an iPad, it is part of a program for them to combat low sales.
Unfortunately, though, you can only select the beef patty, so for those who can’t consume beef, you’ll have to settle for a regular $5 meal. Maybe spend that $10 on Subway?
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- Everything About the Mahathir’s Resignation Explained in Simple Terms That a 5YO Can Understand
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About