Are you a fan of both McDonald’s and Subway? If so, it’s nice to live in Jurong or Yishun.
In JEM and Yishun SAFRA, you get to customize your burger, albeit like the way you customize your sandwich in Subway. The only difference is that you interact with a screen instead of a person, and the price is…well, way higher than a regular meal. Just take a look at HungryGoWhere’s visit to an outlet:
Pretty cool, isn’t it? Wait till you read the price. You can view the complete options here: https://www.mcdonalds.com.sg/create-your-taste/
Expect to pay about $15 for a meal, in contrast to the usual $5 meal we are accustomed to. However, you get a fancy metal basket for your fries, so it looks more “expensive” “atas”.
Apparently, this is not a new concept: introduced in the US in late 2013, in which orders were made via an iPad, it is part of a program for them to combat low sales.
Unfortunately, though, you can only select the beef patty, so for those who can’t consume beef, you’ll have to settle for a regular $5 meal. Maybe spend that $10 on Subway?
- Woman Claimed Clinic Told Her to Work Even When She Was Sick & Didn’t Pay Her After She Quit
- Body of Baby Found at Foot of Hougang HDB Block Still Has Umbilical Cord Attached
- Man Claimed That GrabUnlimited Subscribers Pay Higher Delivery Fees; Grab Has Since Responded
- Heavy Traffic Expected at S’pore-M’sia Borders From 3-11 Apr
- These Products from Shopee Taste Exactly Like McDonald’s Singapore's Items
- Addy Lee Suddenly Revealed That He Has Left Mdada Due to Poor Health