Apple’s Macbook Pro has revolutionised laptops all over the world and many have (and are still) flocked to buy the product due to its user-friendliness and sleek look. But it seems like a strong contender is entering the market with their newest product and that competitor is none other than Microsoft’s Surface Book.
The Surface Book is the first laptop to ever be built by Microsoft and not only that, it is also a laptop-tablet hybrid – meaning the screen can be detached to be used as a tablet according to the user’s personal preference. Since it is also a tablet, the laptop obviously works perfectly with Microsoft’s Surface Pen stylus that has a battery life of one year, an eraser at one end, and 1,024 levels of pressure.
Similar to the Macbook Pro, it boasts a 13.5-inch display with a pixel density of 267 DPI, which means it will make whatever appears on your screen look pretty damn awesome. It also consists of a glass trackpad with five different points of sensitivity. There are 2 USB 3.0 ports and a slot for your SD card. On the inside, the laptop runs on the latest Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and has an Nvidia GeForce GPU with GDDR5 memory.
Take that, Apple!
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Another S’pore Influencer Allegedly Got into Shotgun Marriage
- PMD Rider Confronts Couple For Allegedly Staring At Him When He Rode PMD On Footpath
- S’pore Man Allegedly Lost Phone In Taxi & Had $4,000 Stolen From GrabPay
- 54YO Record Shop In Chinatown Complex Center Forced To Close Down By End Nov 2019
- Driver Who Took Video Of PM Lee’s Son Fined & Disqualified From Driving
- #FastFoodFriday: Subway Breaded Chicken Cutlet: It’s Still Subway