Apple’s Macbook Pro has revolutionised laptops all over the world and many have (and are still) flocked to buy the product due to its user-friendliness and sleek look. But it seems like a strong contender is entering the market with their newest product and that competitor is none other than Microsoft’s Surface Book.
The Surface Book is the first laptop to ever be built by Microsoft and not only that, it is also a laptop-tablet hybrid – meaning the screen can be detached to be used as a tablet according to the user’s personal preference. Since it is also a tablet, the laptop obviously works perfectly with Microsoft’s Surface Pen stylus that has a battery life of one year, an eraser at one end, and 1,024 levels of pressure.
Similar to the Macbook Pro, it boasts a 13.5-inch display with a pixel density of 267 DPI, which means it will make whatever appears on your screen look pretty damn awesome. It also consists of a glass trackpad with five different points of sensitivity. There are 2 USB 3.0 ports and a slot for your SD card. On the inside, the laptop runs on the latest Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and has an Nvidia GeForce GPU with GDDR5 memory.
Take that, Apple!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Why S’pore Should Pay the Bills for All COVID-19 Patients, Including Foreigners or Even Martians
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- More Info About Patient 31 in South Korea Emerges & People Are Now Calling Her ‘Crazy Ajumma’
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 2 Young Doctors From Hubei Died from COVID-19; Touching Interviews with Loved Ones Show Their Courage