If you’re a working adult, you hate one day: it’s called Monday.
A typical Monday morning will comprise jams that you expected but hope every week that they’ll clear up one day, tasks that pile up on your table and 100+ emails that you wish you’d have cleared on Friday.
Relax. We were having the blues too until we receive an email from the director of this YouTube video. Let some of the boys from Ah Boys to Men put a smile on your face. Because the best way to counter Monday blues is this: Everyone, including that boss in your office, hates it. So you’re not alone.
Just play this in your office and cheer everyone up. If not, just watch it in the toilet. Oh, come on—don’t deny that you don’t use your phone when you’re shitting.
Sometimes, we really wonder: these productions from YouTube seem to be much more expensive and elaborate than those on TV. Could we see the demise of TV within one or two years? Or…one or two months?
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Another S’pore Influencer Allegedly Got into Shotgun Marriage
- PMD Rider Confronts Couple For Allegedly Staring At Him When He Rode PMD On Footpath
- S’pore Man Allegedly Lost Phone In Taxi & Had $4,000 Stolen From GrabPay
- 54YO Record Shop In Chinatown Complex Center Forced To Close Down By End Nov 2019
- Driver Who Took Video Of PM Lee’s Son Fined & Disqualified From Driving
- #FastFoodFriday: Subway Breaded Chicken Cutlet: It’s Still Subway