Unless you have been living under the rock, chances are high that you would have heard of the Nasi Lemak burger.
You would probably have even eaten it already, since it’s so well-received upon release that it sold out in mere two weeks!
Guess what? A burger joint in Malaysia has decided to take McDonald’s Singapore on, and is all set to release its very own version of it.
Dubbed the Nasi Lemak rendang burger, it’s set to roll out in Malaysia sometime next week.
They even posted about it on Twitter, with an image of a delicious-looking burger presented with the Malaysian Flag as a backdrop.
“Dear Singapore, nice try, but…” could be read on the bottom left of the picture.
A clear signal for war from the brave burger joint, and one that might well give McDonald’s Singapore a run for their money!
Mmmm… it does look good (with ikan bilis)!
In an interview with Channels NewsAsia, myBurgerLab listed reasons for the release of its new burger.
Firstly, it’s in commemoration of their own National Day, which falls on 31 August.
Secondly, they have been receiving requests from Malaysians to create such a burger, because McDonald’s Malaysia did not offer the Nasi Lemak burger.
The interesting thing here’s that myBurgerLab conceived the reciple three years ago, and just did not release it at the time because they felt that it wasn’t marketable. Who would eat a Nasi Lemak burger when there’s real, authentic Nasi Lemak, they thought.
Well times sure have changed!
For interested parties that are keen to try out the new burger, they can head down to the four different outlets across Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Cyberjaya!
But would they also be sold out soon? Meh.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Here’s a Hack to Make Part-time Jobs Look for You Instead of You Looking for Part-time Jobs
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: myBurgerLab Twitter Page
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’pore Chinese Newspapers Call Mercs Lady ‘Hot Fiery Woman’ & Revealed Her Info Without Breaking The Law
- Korean Singer Leaves Band After Sleazy DMs To YouTuber Were Exposed
- Skimpy School Uniform, Like Amended Short Skirt, Now Illegal in Thailand
- Actor Lawrence Wong Gives Up Drinking Bubble Tea Daily Because It Makes His Face Sag
- M’sian Man Caught Sleeping With 2 Women Said He Was Scared Of Lizard In His Room
- Bride’s Parents Walk Down The Aisle For Couple After Groom Was Hospitalised