Our looks are given by our parents and there is no way to change it. No woman in this world totally feel that they are ugly, even if they hear nasty comments from their friends, their crush, their boyfriends etc… Some of them cannot take the comments and opt to go for plastic surgery, thinking that this can make them prettier. But why go through all this pain and waste the money when you can actually help yourself to look better? There are pros and cons of plastic surgery and I have heard so many stories about it, from getting a boob job that makes one side bigger than the other, the silicon in the nose gives way, wanting to sharpen the face but your whole face goes out of proportion after the surgery. In this world, there are no ugly women. Here are some of the reasons why:
1. If you are on the plump side, go for exercise and cut down on snacking or having “junk food”. I am not saying that you should starve yourself. Go to a nutritionist and find out what are the kinds of food that can make you slimmer and go for brisk walking, or go to a gym to work out and tone your body. I have heard some saying “I admit to my fate, fat means fat”. There is no such thing at all. It depends on your determination and how much you want to lose the extra pounds. I used to be a size L but after I have decided to slim down, I am a size S now. I didn’t have to spend money signing up slimming packages but you must have self-discipline and determination.
2. The hair, the nails, the skin often has an impact on how we look like. Instead of spending too much money buying chocolates, chips, or indulging in buffets, go to a salon and get a nice hair-do. Go for a facial at least once every month, to clear your skin of impurities and remember to apply the necessary skincare products such as toner, moisturizer before you sleep because this is the time your skin is “repairing” itself. Some might say “Oh, I am so tired after work and I am too lazy to apply all these skin care products” So ask yourself, do you want to look good? It takes less than 15 minutes for skincare regime.
3. Invest in clothes that look good on you. Yes, we should be keeping up with fashion so that we won’t become outdated. But clothes are supposed to bring out the best of you and to cover up your flaws. Don’t follow fashion blindly. Pick out clothes that suit you and makes you look good. Don’t go for clothes that will make others discover your flaws like body hugging dresses that doesn’t suit you at the moment yet.
4. Put on some make-up before you go out. I know it can be so tiring to sit in front of the mirror, trying to put on your make-up if you are not that sort of person who cares. You can just use BB cream and loose powder with some blusher to make yourself looks better. You don’t have to put on fake eyelashes everyday or apply thick mascara. Just some simple make-up can make you look good.
5. Have a good posture. Stand and sit up straight. Walk with confidence. Most importantly, smile at others and don’t try to “hide” yourself.
If you are determined to look good, you need to be hardworking. It’s the same theory as “money won’t drop from the sky” =)
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
Latest & Popular Articles You Must Not Miss:
Our Most Popular Videos You Must Not Miss: