Unless you’ve been living in a cave, you would have known two things: firstly, SCDF (Singapore Civil Defence Force) has one of the best social media team handling their social media accounts, with them giving constructive and quirky updates or replies.
Secondly, recently, an image has gone extremely viral: it’s a picture of a family in Tekong, whereby a recruit is giving the sian-est look in the world while the parents are smiling happily at the camera.
That image was posted in SAF Facebook Page, and if you can’t find it now, it’s because it’s been removed. Well, here’s how it looks like.
The reason why it has gone viral is simple: this guy practically shows the world how we all feel on enlistment day. We all feel you, recruit.
And SCDF, being the social media king, posted this on their Facebook Page.
Did you see what SCDF did there? They’ve just won the Internet again.
If it’s an NSF managing their page, Lavastone really need to hire him.
(Oh, by the way…could they be the same person?!)
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Leaked Audio Recording of Chan Chun Sing is a ‘Betrayal of Trust’, Says The President of the Meeting
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- People Are Making Police Reports About Online Store Selling Surgical Masks That Advertised on FB
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- COVID-19 S’porean Patient Describes His Experience; Says a Nurse Has a Pregnant Wife Waiting for Him at Home
- South Korea Now Has Nearly As Many COVID-19 Cases as S’pore Due to a Church Cluster, Too