If you look at your right wrist, you might see a few lines where your palm meets your wrists.
According to fortune tellers, these lines actually say something about your luck in life, so read on to find out whether you will become a millionaire or live to the ripe old age of 90.
Triangle on the line
If you have a small pointed part in the middle of your line, it indicates that you will have much monetary fortune. You also possess high capability in money-making.
If your line is made up of a pattern of many fine lines, it indicates that you worry too much at times. You are diligent and independent, preferring to work hard and reap the rewards afterwards.
2 or 3 clear lines
Having 2 or 3 clearly-defined lines on your wrist indicates that you will enjoy good fortune and health in your life.
Cross sign on the line
If you have a cross in the middle of your line, you may experience some difficulties in the earlier part of your life. However, you will find that things turn for the better in the later part of your life, so don’t worry too much!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- The Complete Guide to Buying Furniture from Taobao at a Crazily Low Price
- This Hidden Gem in Katong S’pore Serves Fresh Cold Beer from the Barrel
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’pore Chinese Newspapers Call Mercs Lady ‘Hot Fiery Woman’ & Revealed Her Info Without Breaking The Law
- Korean Singer Leaves Band After Sleazy DMs To YouTuber Were Exposed
- Skimpy School Uniform, Like Amended Short Skirt, Now Illegal in Thailand
- Actor Lawrence Wong Gives Up Drinking Bubble Tea Daily Because It Makes His Face Sag
- M’sian Man Caught Sleeping With 2 Women Said He Was Scared Of Lizard In His Room
- Bride’s Parents Walk Down The Aisle For Couple After Groom Was Hospitalised